Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Colin Cowherd AFC West Prediction....

Default Colin Cowherd AFC West Prediction....

Here is what he said on radio....take it for what it's worth...personaly, outside of the Broncos, this is a 3 horse race....going down to the wire. I do believe that SD window is quickly closing and Oak/KC will be battling it out for the next 5+ years.

Sd 10-6. Philip Rivers.
    Oakland 8-8 or 9-7. Mentioned coaching change, but in house and swept division.
    KC 7-9. Hard schedule possibility they won't win a game until game 6.
    Denver 5-11 or worse if Tebow starts.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

I think, just like last year, too many here are selling short on the Chiefs prematurely. We have one of the toughest schedules this year, granted, but we are a much improved team this year. The Traiders are worse and SD Dolts have been treading water the last 2 years and have made 0 (goose egg, nil, none) good trades in free agency. McDaniels dismantled the Donks for us, so they have nothing. There are a bunch of Pink er Golden State fans dreaming and praying the Traiders and Dolts can pull a rabbit out of a hat, but it's not going to happen. We have built a solid team-need a couple holes filled-but we can compete with anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by seadooshell View Post
    We play Buffalo week 1 and the Lions week 2...that article is a joke...
    Watch Detroit have better record than us this year. They are a good team believe it or not.

colin cowherd is a clown. i can not stand his show. he tries to piss people off to get better ratings for his show

Who is Colin Cowherd? He must have used a "magic 8-ball" to divine this.

I think the division is a toss up this year. You have the Chiefs that are the returning division champs, the Raiders who swept the division last year, and the Chargers who statistically had the number 1 offense and defense last year. I'd pick the Bolts since I think they should be able to put it together this year but it will be interesting to watch.

Why even post this garbage? Not a win until week 6?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Why even post this garbage? Not a win until week 6?
    Well if we don't beat Buffalo we don't deserve to win any more games. LOL.

Lets not forget that the entire division has almost identical schedules. When I first saw the schedule, I predicted that I can see the AFC West Champ finishing 8-8 and wouldn't surprise me if they end up like the Seahawks of last season at 7-9.

This prediction was made before the lockout and trades. I honestly see the Chiefs as improving the most so far in the division and the Raiders the least improved. Chargers I don't think got any better either signing old players on their defense. Only time will tell.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Dumb article

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Lets not forget that the entire division has almost identical schedules. When I first saw the schedule, I predicted that I can see the AFC West Champ finishing 8-8 and wouldn't surprise me if they end up like the Seahawks of last season at 7-9.

This prediction was made before the lockout and trades. I honestly see the Chiefs as improving the most so far in the division and the Raiders the least improved. Chargers I don't think got any better either signing old players on their defense. Only time will tell.
    With regard to the chargers if I had the #1 offense and defense in 2010 I'd want the same players back and try to add some depth. The Raiders aren't in as bad of shape as their opponents want to believe. The Broncos are going to be treading water as they rebuild again. The true question mark is our team. Once they get camp going 100% I may feel better but I don't see us finishing the year well.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast