Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Colin Cowherd AFC West Prediction....

Default Colin Cowherd AFC West Prediction....

Here is what he said on radio....take it for what it's worth...personaly, outside of the Broncos, this is a 3 horse race....going down to the wire. I do believe that SD window is quickly closing and Oak/KC will be battling it out for the next 5+ years.

Sd 10-6. Philip Rivers.
    Oakland 8-8 or 9-7. Mentioned coaching change, but in house and swept division.
    KC 7-9. Hard schedule possibility they won't win a game until game 6.
    Denver 5-11 or worse if Tebow starts.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    With regard to the chargers if I had the #1 offense and defense in 2010 I'd want the same players back and try to add some depth. The Raiders aren't in as bad of shape as their opponents want to believe. The Broncos are going to be treading water as they rebuild again. The true question mark is our team. Once they get camp going 100% I may feel better but I don't see us finishing the year well.
    The Raiders lost their best offensive and defensive player. That's a HUGE downgrade in itself.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

McFadden is their best offensive player hands down. Routt is going to surprise some people this year, it's a who's next league.

McFadden is their best offensive player hands down. Routt is going to surprise some people this year, it's a who's next league.
    McFadden has had 1 good year out of 3. He had not proven anything yet.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

1100 yds rushing and 500 yds receiving.....

Moeaki had numbers not far below Miller, 47 rec and 3 td vs 60 rec and 5 td.

Miller is a clutch player but far from their best

The difference is, Miller has been consistent his entire career so far. Not to mention the Raiders have not been good at all over the last 3 of the 4 years of his career.

Moeaki has potential to be great. But he's already on the PUP list. You can't be consistent and/or great if you can't stay healthy.

That goes for McFadden as well.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Here is what he said on radio....take it for what it's worth...personaly, outside of the Broncos, this is a 3 horse race....going down to the wire. I do believe that SD window is quickly closing and Oak/KC will be battling it out for the next 5+ years.

Sd 10-6. Philip Rivers.
    Oakland 8-8 or 9-7. Mentioned coaching change, but in house and swept division.
    KC 7-9. Hard schedule possibility they won't win a game until game 6.
    Denver 5-11 or worse if Tebow starts.
    What about the first two games of the season?? Lions and bills!!!

The OP and most people posting here are under the impression that SD and Oakland have got better and KC has got worse apparently. That's the only way to justify these ridiculous predictions. 7-9 or 8-8 is the absolute worst case scenario, assuming we are so bad we have no chance. What world do you live in? You really think the Chiefs are that bad? Assuming the worst doesn't make you objective, it makes you a doubter. The loser radio host clearly assumes KC was a fluke last year and we'll fold like tissue this year. That is an assumption I expect from non-fans, but not real KC fans. Let's turn this around just a bit: what makes you doubters think KC is so bad they can't win against the Steelers, Patriots, or Packers? We are far improved over last year, so what inside info do you doubters have that we don't?

He was their leading receiver last season. Comparing him to McFadden is apples and oranges. TE will never be as important as a RB, but losing your #1 target is bound to hurt your offense.

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    The difference is, Miller has been consistent his entire career so far. Not to mention the Raiders have not been good at all over the last 3 of the 4 years of his career.

Moeaki has potential to be great. But he's already on the PUP list. You can't be consistent and/or great if you can't stay healthy.

That goes for McFadden as well.
    He had a minor injury, if he is on the PUP list at the start of the season then I will worry about his injury status.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    The Raiders lost their best offensive and defensive player. That's a HUGE downgrade in itself.
    One of the reasons they lost their best defensive player is because the Raiders were leaving him inactive when he was healthy. Because of this, He was able to void his contract without the option of Franchising him.

The raiders were playing very good defense without him last year. They were also playing good defense without Seymour.

What a surprise, McFadden is already hurt and out for 2 weeks.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast