Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Colin Cowherd AFC West Prediction....

Default Colin Cowherd AFC West Prediction....

Here is what he said on radio....take it for what it's worth...personaly, outside of the Broncos, this is a 3 horse race....going down to the wire. I do believe that SD window is quickly closing and Oak/KC will be battling it out for the next 5+ years.

Sd 10-6. Philip Rivers.
    Oakland 8-8 or 9-7. Mentioned coaching change, but in house and swept division.
    KC 7-9. Hard schedule possibility they won't win a game until game 6.
    Denver 5-11 or worse if Tebow starts.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    One of the reasons they lost their best defensive player is because the Raiders were leaving him inactive when he was healthy. Because of this, He was able to void his contract without the option of Franchising him.

The raiders were playing very good defense without him last year. They were also playing good defense without Seymour.
    He played 14 games, started all 14. He's a shut down corner. Everyone knows that. And every Raider fan knows that and that's why they're not happy about him leaving at all!
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Haha... whatever. We are still the defending AFC West Champions until proven otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    What a surprise, McFadden is already hurt and out for 2 weeks.
    Enter Michael Bush, you remember ....130+ yards vs your beloved Chiefs.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345