Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good news for us chiefs fansOakland now loses there best receiver

Default Good news for us chiefs fansOakland now loses there best receiver

Losing aso and now miller. Maybe now all these raider trolls on espn won't be around to talk crap anymore about how this is this year.

Imma miss al davis when he's gone

guess they don't want to win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Imma miss al davis when he's gone

Yep me too, We should vote him into the Hall Of Fame, He is the best player on the chiefs team.

Nmandi and Miller are huge losses. Especially, Nmandi. But the D-line that MANHANDLED the Chief's O-line is still intact. As they say, the games are won in the trenches.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Nmandi and Miller are huge losses. Especially, Nmandi. But the D-line that MANHANDLED the Chief's O-line is still intact. As they say, the games are won in the trenches.
    How do you feel about your off season? It might just me being a faider hating Chiefs fan but I think you have taken a step back. Firing a coach that seemed to have you going in a good direction. Losing your best playing in Nmandi and now losing on of your guys in your passing game. Just seems like a step back to me.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Well, I will be honest and not a "homer". Cable firing may not be as bad as first thought. The O vastly improved under Hue Jackson, Cable was a firey coach that help the team believe. But Hue has that fire too and the smarts to bring the O to the next level. Coaching wise, the team may be on better hands.

Miller's is a big blow, but there are tight ends on the team ready to take his place and Reece makes a match up problems.

The one that hurts the most is Nmandi, no doubt more than his physical skills, his knowledge and leadership skills will be missed. But the Raiders have a long history of developing all pro CB. The last time we went through this, the Raiders was the transition from C Wood to Nmandi. The Raider nation is hoping for the same from Nmandi to Rout.

Has far as the season, my biggest concern is the OL, it will make or break the season. The Raiders could either win the west or go 8-8 or 7-8. In all honesty, aside from broncos, the West is a toss up.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

In all honesty, aside from broncos, the West is a toss up.
    I think everyone but the broncos knows they are not a factor in anything.

Well, I will be honest and not a "homer". Cable firing may not be as bad as first thought. The O vastly improved under Hue Jackson, Cable was a firey coach that help the team believe. But Hue has that fire too and the smarts to bring the O to the next level. Coaching wise, the team may be on better hands.

Miller's is a big blow, but there are tight ends on the team ready to take his place and Reece makes a match up problems.

The one that hurts the most is Nmandi, no doubt more than his physical skills, his knowledge and leadership skills will be missed. But the Raiders have a long history of developing all pro CB. The last time we went through this, the Raiders was the transition from C Wood to Nmandi. The Raider nation is hoping for the same from Nmandi to Rout.

Has far as the season, my biggest concern is the OL, it will make or break the season. The Raiders could either win the west or go 8-8 or 7-8. In all honesty, aside from broncos, the West is a toss up.
    I have to agree the west is a toss up. The Broncos are going to take a beating this year. The bolts have one more good year left in them IMO. It will just depend on if they can limit there bad start they almost always have. You guys it will all depend on how your team adjust to the changes. You never know how that is going to go. We have to learn to win games late. We lost a number of games that we should have won last year because we couldn't finish. We had our chances in the first game against you guys but couldn't get the job done. It should be real exciting to see how it plays out in the AFC West this year.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast