Thread: Ehhh... who?

Default Ehhh... who?

NFL.com's transaction reports:

Chris Manno (WR) signed.
    Zeke Markshausen (WR) signed/unrestricted free agent.

Any idea on these guys? Special teamers? Decent receivers?

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    NFL.com's transaction reports:

Chris Manno (WR) signed.
    Zeke Markshausen (WR) signed/unrestricted free agent.

Any idea on these guys? Special teamers? Decent receivers?
    Chris Manno

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KWm4iZwpzs"]‪Chris Manno NFL Audition, combine / wide receiver drills / highlights‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Manno played in the AFL this season He was really good there. If that can translate into the Nfl then he can help. Doesn't happen often but worth the gamble in the preseason.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Manno played in the AFL this season He was really good there. If that can translate into the Nfl then he can help. Doesn't happen often but worth the gamble in the preseason.
    I think both of these guys are long shots. These are those sort of signings that take place to look for a diamond in the rough. If either of these make it to the practice squad it will be a miracle.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Bobby Sippio was also and AFL standout, and we all know how that worked out...

Bobby Who? you might ask, We tried this experiment a few years ago with a dude named Bobby Sippio, was supposed to be the top WR of the AFL. Showed flashes in pre-season practice, but think he eventually didn't make the 53 man roster.

Not so sure that Pioli isn't just trying to fill roster spots because we have to. We are'nt close to our 90 man roster we are to take to camp, so we need more bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I think both of these guys are long shots. These are those sort of signings that take place to look for a diamond in the rough. If either of these make it to the practice squad it will be a miracle.

This

This is all I read about him......

Manno (5-10, 185) played in 12 games in Arena Football 2. He caught 70 passes with 10 touchdowns to earn All-Pro honors. The Holbrook, N.Y. native played collegiately at Hofstra, recording 25 receptions for 233 yards (9.3 avg.) with a touchdown. Manno was a two-year letterwinner at Sachem North High School in Lake Rononkoma, N.Y.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jrudi View Post
    Bobby Sippio was also and AFL standout, and we all know how that worked out...

Bobby Who? you might ask, We tried this experiment a few years ago with a dude named Bobby Sippio, was supposed to be the top WR of the AFL. Showed flashes in pre-season practice, but think he eventually didn't make the 53 man roster.

Not so sure that Pioli isn't just trying to fill roster spots because we have to. We are'nt close to our 90 man roster we are to take to camp, so we need more bodies.
    I do remember sippio and think Manno will be a lot like how he played out. It's worth a shot to see if you can find a guy out of nowhere in the preseaon so why not take the gamble.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

...Practice team???