Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chief's Sign Sabby Piscitelli

Default Chief's Sign Sabby Piscitelli

I guess the Chief's signed some saftey depth....

Sabby Piscitelli- 27 years old, 3.5 seasons with the Bucs. Looks like he got cut last year mid-season and wound up with the browns for the final 5 games.

Best season came in 09 with 80 combined tackles, 5 passes defended and 2 int's.

Not sure if he is an upgrade from McGraw... Not sure what to think of him.

Anything Is An Upgrade From Mcgraw In Coverage Terms

Another body for pre-season. Maybe an upgrade from McGraw in coverage. Sounds like he also does special team stuff.

Not gonna lie...This guy is one of the worst safeties in the league. I've already had Cleveland and Tampa Bay fans confirm this.

Do you not remember when McGraw shut down Dallas Clark last year against Indy? Ok, that's probably a fluke, but more than likely this is just a training camp body.

I would love to see some of you forum posters try to go head to head on the field with some of the players you bash on these message boards...would one of you dare go across the middle on Piscitelli?

Quote Originally Posted by jwmann2 View Post
    I would love to see some of you forum posters try to go head to head on the field with some of the players you bash on these message boards...would one of you dare go across the middle on Piscitelli?
    There's a big difference between sending some guy who's been at a tailgate and sending a professional athlete across the middle. I would feel confident sending anyone from the practice squad up against him.

Oh get off your high horse. Have you ever said a band sucked? I'd like to see you try and write an album and play lead guitar in front of thousands of people.

Or how about criticizing a movie? I'd LOVE to read your screenplay. I'm sure it's dynamite.

Criticism isn't exclusively for the gifted.

I don't have to be a NFL wide receiver to be able to objectively critique a Safety. Haley didn't even play football, somehow he's a head coach. I wonder if he dares to criticize.

Wow, maybe we should just limit the forums to praise and thanksgiving for every player the Chiefs acquire.

I don't have to have NFL experience to evaluate a player's abilities. I'm simply saying that this guy will probably not be a big contributor to the 2011 Kansas City Chiefs, based on his abilities (or lack thereof) and past play.

Nobody would be able to cover me at arrowhead if I was a wide receiver...............half the time I don't even know what direction i'm going to go next, unless they see the film. then they would know on 100% of the last play of a quarter I go to the beer man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast