Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glenn Dorsey carted off the field with a knee injury

Default Glenn Dorsey carted off the field with a knee injury

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I ran across this news today. I have no idea how serious the injury is.

glenn dorsey - Google Search

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Look at it this way, depth will mean even more now.
    Kinda wish we landed Ty Warren now haha.

Looks like Gilberry and Allen Bailey will have to step it up a notch.

Nothing from NFL or Chiefs.com about his injury. Just watching the local news and they didn't say anything him being injured.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

This is all I could find.

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    That scares the hell out of me. I know it needs to be done and I'm 100% in favor of it, but I don't know how prevalent it is in the NFL. I just hope there aren't a lot of big name players getting suspended over HGH this season. Hopefully players saw this coming and the ones that were using it were smart enough to stop a long time ago.
    Last I read, 60% of PRO athletes use HGH. And MANY NFL players supposedly use it to prevent getting injured.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Sure would like to hear how serious the injury is. They've had plenty of time to diagnose it.
    The Chiefs are Back!

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Last I read, 60% of PRO athletes use HGH. And MANY NFL players supposedly use it to prevent getting injured.
    I don't know if it's that high, but I'm sure it's high enough to be a significant problem. I did a quick Google search and found the following:
    NFL Player: 'At Least Forty Percent' of NFL Using Illegal Substances

Earnest Graham thinks 30 percent of all NFL players are using HGH

One might assume that the usage of performance enhancing drugs is even higher among the elite athletes. We may see a huge increase in suspensions this year and if the athletes stop using HGH, we may see a huge increase in injuries. Either way, it's going to be a loss for the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by GarH View Post
    Sure would like to hear how serious the injury is. They've had plenty of time to diagnose it.
    I'm hoping no news is good news in this case. I think if the injury was serious we would've been told by now. If he was moved to the PUP list that would be a matter of public record so I'm guessing it's just a day-to-day situation.

I hope.

Sure hope you're right.
    The Chiefs are Back!

I've been told Dorsey's injury isn't serious by those attending camp I'm familiar with. One friend said he witnessed Dorsey on the bikes and he appears to be doing fine. I trust his judgement. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I've been told Dorsey's injury isn't serious by those attending camp I'm familiar with. One friend said he witnessed Dorsey on the bikes and he appears to be doing fine. I trust his judgement. :)
    If your correct CJ, and I do hope you are, we just might have to put you in charge of the Home of The Chiefs Intelligence Department! The C.C.I.D.! Chiefs Crowd Intelligence gathering and information, Department.
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 08-08-2011 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    If your correct CJ, and I do hope you are, we just might have to put you in charge of the Home of The Chiefs Intelligence Department! The C.C.I.D.! Chiefs Crowd Intelligence gathering and information, Department.

I'm on it!! hahaha

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast