Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Glenn Dorsey carted off the field with a knee injury

Default Glenn Dorsey carted off the field with a knee injury

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I ran across this news today. I have no idea how serious the injury is.

glenn dorsey - Google Search

Yikes! Hopefully it's not too bad. From the first link in the above Google search:
    The good news is that Dorsey walked to the tent by himself. The bad news is, Tom Brady walked to the locker room by himself a few years ago after Pollard slammed into his knee. Walking off on your own is an encouraging sign but by no means a sign that you are definitely ok.

Not what I like to hear. Hopefully it's one that looks worse then what it is.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Well, here is some good news fo you guys. McFadden is out atleast 2 weeks with an orbital fracture. Ford out too with a hand fracture sucks for us.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I ran across this news today. I have no idea how serious the injury is.

glenn dorsey - Google Search
    Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Yikes! Hopefully it's not too bad. From the first link in the above Google search:
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Not what I like to hear. Hopefully it's one that looks worse then what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Well, here is some good news fo you guys. McFadden is out atleast 2 weeks with an orbital fracture. Ford out too with a hand fracture sucks for us.
    Not good news; it is what it is though. Injuries are inevitable and unfortunately part of the game. You hate to hear of injuries to key personnel especially in training camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Not good news; it is what it is though. Injuries are inevitable and unfortunately part of the game. You hate to hear of injuries to key personnel especially in training camp.
    No one should be surprised and there will probably be a LOT more. When players hold out, what usually happens? They get hurt! Now the entire NFL held out so EXPECT more injuries than normal. I've been saying this since the day the lockout began. Let just hope the Chiefs don't get anymore!
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    No one should be surprised and there will probably be a LOT more. When players hold out, what usually happens? They get hurt! Now the entire NFL held out so EXPECT more injuries than normal. I've been saying this since the day the lockout began. Let just hope the Chiefs don't get anymore!
    I don't know. There may well be more injuries than usual this year, but there are injuries every year starting with the first day of training camp, hold out or not. Injuries that are the result of poor conditioning are usually things like pulled hamstrings, torn ligaments and dehydration. Fractures don't sound like those kinds of injuries to me.

I don't know. There may well be more injuries than usual this year, but there are injuries every year starting with the first day of training camp, hold out or not. Injuries that are the result of poor conditioning are usually things like pulled hamstrings, torn ligaments and dehydration. Fractures don't sound like those kinds of injuries to me.
    Lets not also forget the fact that the NFL is now going to be testing for HGH. That in itself is going to lead to more injuries and/or suspensions.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Lets not also forget the fact that the NFL is now going to be testing for HGH. That in itself is going to lead to more injuries and/or suspensions.
    That scares the hell out of me. I know it needs to be done and I'm 100% in favor of it, but I don't know how prevalent it is in the NFL. I just hope there aren't a lot of big name players getting suspended over HGH this season. Hopefully players saw this coming and the ones that were using it were smart enough to stop a long time ago.

That scares the hell out of me. I know it needs to be done and I'm 100% in favor of it, but I don't know how prevalent it is in the NFL. I just hope there aren't a lot of big name players getting suspended over HGH this season. Hopefully players saw this coming and the ones that were using it were smart enough to stop a long time ago.
    Look at it this way, depth will mean even more now.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast