Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: If you could ask Scott Pioli one question...what would it be?

Default If you could ask Scott Pioli one question...what would it be?

I've been chosen as one of 75 to attend a special Q&A with Scott Pioli and Mark Donovan on Monday, Aug. 15th while attending training camp for season ticket holders.

I don't really have any questions off hand I can think to ask. So, I'm giving Chiefs Crowd members the opportunity to ask their question through me. This is my thought...post your question you want asked in this discussion thread. On Friday the 12th I will choose a few semi finalist questions I like best, then I'll begin a poll and allow members to vote on which of those semi final questions they like best. The question with the most votes will become the question I ask, assuming I will be allowed to ask a question. :)

What do you all think of my idea? If you agree, then start now with asking your questions in this thread!! hahaha ;)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Is that your natural hair?...

Just kiddin kiddo. I really wished I had a good question to suggest.

I'm not beyond asking a silly question for giggles, hahahaha. Just sayin!!! lol ;)

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I might think of a better one... but for now:

How hectic was the condensed time frame for Free Agency, and how did it affect your plans/strategies to bring in talent? Do you feel you were able to land most of your target players, or were there a few that you feel you missed out on due to the circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by Jrudi View Post
    I might think of a better one... but for now:

How hectic was the condensed time frame for Free Agency, and how did it affect your plans/strategies to bring in talent? Do you feel you were able to land most of your target players, or were there a few that you feel you missed out on due to the circumstances?
    Those are great...but would they be considered one question in essence combined...or 3 different questions? I honestly don't know, I've never interviewed someone before, which more or less a Q&A session is an interview, haha. :)

I wouldn't know what questions to ask....but if I were there, I'd probably just say "Thanks for 2010. It was good to have fun again!"

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    I wouldn't know what questions to ask....but if I were there, I'd probably just say "Thanks for 2010. It was good to have fun again!"
    Oh...this is VERY good!!! I really like the thought of showing appreciation! I could say something such as, "I simply want to tell you both thank you, as well as thank the entire Chiefs organization for giving myself and fellow Chiefs fans at Chiefs Crowd website an exciting 2010 season. We're very much looking forward to the 2011 season and bringing the Lombardi proudly back to Kansas City in the future."

1. Do you think we have the talent on roster that you think is need to get us to the playoffs and on?
    2. What do you think looking at this team, what player positions do we need to keep building on.
    3. What is most important, building a Chief Player from the start of their pro career? Or bring in proven players, who have never been a Chief? Disregard the money involved, What is the best for the Team?
    Bonus question. Do Rivalries still mean something to the Players on our team? Because they still are strong to the Fans.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    1. Do you think we have the talent on roster that you think is need to get us to the playoffs and on?
    2. What do you think looking at this team, what player positions do we need to keep building on.
    3. What is most important, building a Chief Player from the start of their pro career? Or bring in proven players, who have never been a Chief? Disregard the money involved, What is the best for the Team?
    Bonus question. Do Rivalries still mean something to the Players on our team? Because they still are strong to the Fans.
    Those are great too!! I myself would like to know the answer to the bonus question!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Those are great too!! I myself would like to know the answer to the bonus question!! :)
    To be honest, I think that is the most important of all!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast