Thread: Moeaki Off Pup List

Default Moeaki Off Pup List

tony moaki is back practicing with the team

ST. JOSEPH, Mo. -- Tight end Tony Moeaki has been removed from the Kansas City Chiefs' physically-unable-to-perform list and participated in their morning walkthrough Monday.

Watch preseason games LIVE online in HD. Get the Back to Football special at NFL.com/preseasonlive.

The second-year player from Iowa ran some routes for the first time since he was placed on the PUP list at the beginning of training camp. The Chiefs have not said what was wrong with Moeaki, but he spent more than a week watching from the sidelines at Missouri Western State University.

Moeaki caught 47 passes for 556 yards and three touchdowns his rookie season.

Wide receiver Jonathan Baldwin, the Chiefs' first-round draft pick, did some light running Monday. He had not practiced since Thursday's walkthrough.

Defensive end Glenn Dorsey sat out for the third straight day since he was carted off the practice field last Thursday with an undisclosed injury.

boo yeah

Great news...championship team coming together as one.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

great news,i really like this guy,think he is going to be someone special for us in the near future

Also, I read something somewhere that Dorsey's injury was relatively minor as well, and that he was hitting the exercise bikes on the sidelines after being "carted off" (I also read that he walked off on his own).

I'm thrilled to have Moeaki off the list- he was a bit of flash, and a pretty talented weapon for us last year. Shades of another Tony...

JB

While obviously not receiving the memo about or being kept in the decision making loop on his (Tony) knee surgery, I still wish it could have been done earlier than March.