Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baldwin not at Chiefs Practice

Default Baldwin not at Chiefs Practice

From Arrowhead Pride -
    We're not sure what to make of the news, but Chiefs wide receiver Jonathan Baldwin is apparently missing from practice at training camp. As Nick Wright tweets, "Hearing bad things about Baldwin's absence from practice yesterday. Can't confirm anything due to Radiothon, will work on it after 6pm."

Wright later tweeted out that reportedly Baldwin's absence is not injury related.
    This is very much an unknown situation right now so don't take things too seriously. It could be nothing.....

He cannot be too smart to choose to mess with Thomas Jones. That dude is a rock!

Not a better off-season than this one to get him straightend out. Pull a Bowe and put him last on the depth chart, take him away from the playing field and he will start to straighten up.

With the condensed time-frame for the offsaeason we won't loose much from benching him and sending a message. Most rookies will probably take more time to produce and in usual years, so lets get him straightened out, it's the perfect season to do it.

Keep this kid on a short leash, and if that doesn't set him straight, trade him, the locker room doesn't need this

The way Haley is building this team is similar to a Steelers or Pats team in many ways including those teams tight knit locker rooms. The team will check his attitude and the coaches will teach him the technique. If Baldwin can get it together mid season we will be fine, but I agree we won't get hurt too bad this year with the rooks.

Look how long Bowe was in the doghouse and Baldwin is ten times the headcase/Diva Bowe was. I'll be very surprised if Baldwin is still here next year.
    The Chiefs are Back!

looks like thomas jones b smaked baldwin

Issues of gross stupidity have a way of working themselves out in the locker room. I'm guessing JB said something that made TJ decide JB needed a little firendly remedial education. JB will learn or the problem will get passed up the line to Haley. If it goes that far, I wouldn't expect JB to be around for long.

Current management seems to place a very high value on "team". An attitude that I think will serve our Chiefs well.

A sense of entitlement because I am a first round draft choice, is not the way to win the teammates of your team. You have not even yet earned your spot on the Team. To me being a first pick means you better be working to prove that you deserved that position, not being someone who believes it belongs and is given spot on the finale 53!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12