Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baldwin not at Chiefs Practice

Default Baldwin not at Chiefs Practice

From Arrowhead Pride -
    We're not sure what to make of the news, but Chiefs wide receiver Jonathan Baldwin is apparently missing from practice at training camp. As Nick Wright tweets, "Hearing bad things about Baldwin's absence from practice yesterday. Can't confirm anything due to Radiothon, will work on it after 6pm."

Wright later tweeted out that reportedly Baldwin's absence is not injury related.
    This is very much an unknown situation right now so don't take things too seriously. It could be nothing.....

People some times have family issues that need an excused absence.

I am not going to get my pants pulled up to my chin until I hear facts about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    People some times have family issues that need an excused absence.

I am not going to get my pants pulled up to my chin until I hear facts about it.

Yes that is why the last sentence "This is very much an unknown situation right now so don't take things too seriously. It could be nothing....."

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Yes that is why the last sentence "This is very much an unknown situation right now so don't take things too seriously. It could be nothing....."
    ...but it could be something!! Im gonna take this very seriously!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

No panic yet but I don't like hearing this. I think I will have another

Ya know given the past few daft classes I have faith in what our front office saw in this years crop... especially Baldwin and Houston cause they have question marks.

But I am not expecting anything out of this year from any of our rookies. with no offseason it is just too much to ask. any production they have on the field will just be a bonus. All we can hope for is that they learn this year and make strides to "getting it" in the NFL.

Just my stance...

Here's some interesting tweets from Nick Wright:

"What I'm hearing on Baldwin: 'he's as advertised. Diva, spoiled, doesn't wanna listen. Can run a Go and a Slant, and doesn't wanna work.'"

"More on Baldwin 'Todd's embarassed him a few times, but hasn't really gone off on him yet. Doesn't wanna learn how to deal w/ a jam at line'"

"Last point regarding Baldwin, no one seemed to know precisely why he missed practice on Wednesday, but all agree it wasn't injury related"

And now another one from Nick Wright:

"SCOOP- During locker room scuffle with Thomas Jones, #Chiefs WR Jon Baldwin injured his wrist. Likely to miss rest of preseason."

I wasn't there, but if I had to guess this happened because Baldwin was being a knucklehead, and Thomas Jones, being the leader he is, decided he needed to be put in place.

Sounds like the Chiefs will have to draft a WR in the first or second round again next year.
    The Chiefs are Back!

Hearing this is NOT making me happy. Hopefully Haley and our on the field leaders can get this guy's head screwed on straight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast