Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monday Chiefs Training Camp Photos >>>

Default Monday Chiefs Training Camp Photos >>>

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

This is me and some of my Chiefs buddies while tailgating beside the parking lot. This was before the gates opened to enter the training camp area at Missouri Western. From left to right are me, Travis, Alex, and Randy. Randy lives in St.Joe, Travis in Topeka, Alex lives in Hays, KS. They're going to help with the MNF tailgate by bringing their tent & tailgate grill also.

About an hour after this photo was taken with me and KC Wolf, I ran into him again while watching the team practice. KC Wolf and I got into a fun wrestle of sorts...hand smacking & softly punching each other, LOL.

This is me and my friend, Deb, along with a couple Chiefs Cheerleaders, obviously, haha. Deb will be at the MNF tailgate also, she lives in Topeka. :)

Me, Deb, and KC Superfan "KC Chef"...also known as my friend Robert Joseph, haha. He lives in Emporia. :)

Last edited by Connie Jo; 08-18-2011 at 11:06 PM.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

After camp was over, which it ended about 6 PM...our friend Deb took the 8 of us out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse in St. Joe!! It was yummy!! I'm not accustom to eating out at fancy chain restaurants, so I really appreciated and enjoyed the opportunity!! This pic was taken at the restaurant...I have 'hat hair', since I took my hat off after leaving camp, LOL. Left to right are me, Joseph, Mike, Anthony, then on the other side from front to back are Travis, Alex, Deb, & Randy. :)

Okay, I think I posted all the training camp pics, haha. YEEBOWEHAW!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Okay, I think I posted all the training camp pics, haha. YEEBOWEHAW!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!

Love 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Nice pics Connie!
    Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    I'm green with envy! thanks for the pics
    Thanks!! GO CHIEFS!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12