Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: This site is really taking off guys!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default This site is really taking off guys!


    0 Not allowed!
    It now takes me at least an hour and a half to catch up on unread posts from everyone!!

    When I first got here it was pretty easy to sit and chat while reading now it takes all my concentration just to keep up with y'all!!!!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    It now takes me at least an hour and a half to catch up on unread posts from everyone!!

    When I first got here it was pretty easy to sit and chat while reading now it takes all my concentration just to keep up with y'all!!!!

    Yeah, I know. 1300+ unread posts today... Good work, guys.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    29,024
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 324
    Given: 644

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I've been using the "Mark Forum Read" option.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,715
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I've been using the "Mark Forum Read" option.
    I have been using the reply to forum option
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Killer City, KS
    Posts
    1,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    i didn't check it for 3 days because i didn't have access and i had like 6000 unread posts!


    WAY TO GO!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #6
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,152
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    i didn't check it for 3 days because i didn't have access and i had like 6000 unread posts!


    WAY TO GO!
    And if you log on at the wrong time, you can never get caught up. Because the other members are posting, faster than you can read up the ones that you were already behind. Still, it keeps me busy.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    And if you log on at the wrong time, you can never get caught up. Because the other members are posting, faster than you can read up the ones that you were already behind. Still, it keeps me busy.
    I employ this strategy to combat that issue:

    Start at the bottom of the unread posts (you can usually get those out of the way pretty quick, because most of them are sling58 whoring with little or no responses ).

    Then once those are done, I will go and read some serious comments by educated posters such as yourself!

    Sorry to call ya' out there guy!!!


    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Killer City, KS
    Posts
    1,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Talking


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    And if you log on at the wrong time, you can never get caught up. Because the other members are posting, faster than you can read up the ones that you were already behind. Still, it keeps me busy.
    it keeps me updated! i love it! and just by reading everyones post, it kind of lets me to get to know about peoples personalities... and makes me love my fellow members, that i dont even know or never even met. hah. in a non sort of creepy way.

    but i agree, its like spitfire! the posts just keep comin and comin! WAY TO GO GUYS!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,715
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I employ this strategy to combat that issue:

    Start at the bottom of the unread posts (you can usually get those out of the way pretty quick, because most of them are sling58 whoring with little or no responses ).

    Then once those are done, I will go and read some serious comments by educated posters such as yourself!

    Sorry to call ya' out there guy!!!


    Hey now! (like that one?) I contribute!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Hey now! (like that one?) I contribute!
    I am a pretty easy target myself!!!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •