Thread: Red Pants Forever

Post Red Pants Forever

I know Lamar loved the all white uniforms but I think they look aweful. I love the White jersey Red pants combo. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfanne1980 View Post
    I know Lamar loved the all white uniforms but I think they look aweful. I love the White jersey Red pants combo. What do you think?
    I love the Red pants on the road uniforms. Superstition however, gets the best of some of the coaches and they like to switch back & forth after tough road losses.

As soon as I saw the thread title I was like "YEAH!"

The white jersey/red pants is the way to go for the road! All white uniforms looked very high-schoolish.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfanne1980 View Post

I am in complete agreement. The only thing worse in my mind would be red on red.

My college coach switched to all-white jerseys after I had left. When I asked why he said it is a proven fact that all white uniforms make the players look bigger. Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by bbacker51 View Post
    My college coach switched to all-white jerseys after I had left. When I asked why he said it is a proven fact that all white uniforms make the players look bigger. Just saying
    That's a good point; I have heard the same thing. It's supposed to give a psychological advantage those who adorn an all white uniform.