" We are GONNA BOSS the AFC West
1) The defense is going to be MUCH better than we BRONCOS fans have seen in a long time. Pressure on the QB?? I had no idea what that was like to watch. Granted, it was the Bills, who struggle up front, but wow. Great to see. It frees up DJ and lets our safeties and corners play on their toes instead of on the back of their heels.
2) the addition of Willis is going to help a lot if he can stay off the weed and take up 10 carries a game. The reason he is open on the edges on those screens is because when Moreno goes the D expects power. I really like the 1/2 of Moreno and WMcG. Moreno will have a career year this year.
3) The QB controversy is done. Over.....FINITO. GET OVER IT
4) Von Miller is going to win RDPOTY (i think I might have added too many letters). Kids a beast. Im a fan and a jersey orderer (another word)
5) We are making the playoffs and winning the AFC West. Perfect combo of veterans and youth talent. Goddamnit, if Bey Bey was healthy we would get a lot more props.
6) Tebow needs to be put into packages. I feel like the entire rule about 3 QBs on the gameday roster was MADE for us. We can really **** with some teams inside the twenty and even during normal game situations.
7) The media is now very anti-Tebow. Have you seen the highlights they show. Let's not let the "East Coast" nerds ruin him. At the end of the season we have 3 options. "