Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Myopic Donkey believes Nags will roll the AFC West!

Default Myopic Donkey believes Nags will roll the AFC West!

Damm funny...

" We are GONNA BOSS the AFC West
    1) The defense is going to be MUCH better than we BRONCOS fans have seen in a long time. Pressure on the QB?? I had no idea what that was like to watch. Granted, it was the Bills, who struggle up front, but wow. Great to see. It frees up DJ and lets our safeties and corners play on their toes instead of on the back of their heels.

2) the addition of Willis is going to help a lot if he can stay off the weed and take up 10 carries a game. The reason he is open on the edges on those screens is because when Moreno goes the D expects power. I really like the 1/2 of Moreno and WMcG. Moreno will have a career year this year.

3) The QB controversy is done. Over.....FINITO. GET OVER IT

4) Von Miller is going to win RDPOTY (i think I might have added too many letters). Kids a beast. Im a fan and a jersey orderer (another word)

5) We are making the playoffs and winning the AFC West. Perfect combo of veterans and youth talent. Goddamnit, if Bey Bey was healthy we would get a lot more props.

6) Tebow needs to be put into packages. I feel like the entire rule about 3 QBs on the gameday roster was MADE for us. We can really **** with some teams inside the twenty and even during normal game situations.

7) The media is now very anti-Tebow. Have you seen the highlights they show. Let's not let the "East Coast" nerds ruin him. At the end of the season we have 3 options. "

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Won't know till the season starts.......i remember we were suppose to be not so great last year and we ended up winning the division. I hate the donkies more than any other team, but just wait til the season begins........then we can laugh at this guy forever

Y'all are right. We should wait before pronouncing them dead meat. We should wait until the end of the first quarter of the first game.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Hmmm. Seems I watched a Chiefs team that had nothing but a running game in 2009, turn around and become division champs the next season, yet it is somehow completely impossible for a team that had nothing but a passing attack to make such a run?

Sounds a little biased to me.

Not that I would pick Denver for anything better than third in the division, but how can one be so dismissive of a team's chances, after having just proven that it can be done?

Myself, I would say The Broncos have about a 40% chance of finsihing third, or better, and about a 5-8% chance of winning the division.

Still quite a long shot. But probably not quite as laughable as many seem to think their chances are.

But then, that is without the rivalry bias added.
    Until the season starts I'd say I give them a 25% chance at each spot of first thru fourth. Once the season begins, well...that's a different story.

As for the Donk post...wow...someone either stole Canada's beer stash and tried to drink a quarter of it or he's higher than a SR-71.

basically we need to play really good defense and continue to run the ball well because if we dont, matt cassell is not good enough at passing to carry us.
    Last edited by Jake_boyman123; 08-25-2011 at 05:53 PM.

Cassel sucks, we should get a different pro Bowl QB
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Cassel sucks, we should get a different pro Bowl QB
    Well said! I'm not ready to compare Cassel to Montana, Elway, Staubach or any of the truly elite QBs the NFL has seen, but I think that with the exception of that short time we had Montana he is probably the best QB we have had since Dawson.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Well said! I'm not ready to compare Cassel to Montana, Elway, Staubach or any of the truly elite QBs the NFL has seen, but I think that with the exception of that short time we had Montana he is probably the best QB we have had since Dawson.
    Trent Green do something to you?

I am behind Cassel. But I think he has a ways to go before he surpasses Trent.

Green was a good QB. No doubt. I just never felt he had what it took. He reminded me of the Schottenheimer of quarterbacks. Good enough to get kissed, but not good enough to go all the way. Of course that was just my feeling and I don't claim it to be gospel.

Gannon was good enough to go all the way, right up till Grbac screwed us.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast