Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Myopic Donkey believes Nags will roll the AFC West!

Default Myopic Donkey believes Nags will roll the AFC West!

Damm funny...

" We are GONNA BOSS the AFC West
    1) The defense is going to be MUCH better than we BRONCOS fans have seen in a long time. Pressure on the QB?? I had no idea what that was like to watch. Granted, it was the Bills, who struggle up front, but wow. Great to see. It frees up DJ and lets our safeties and corners play on their toes instead of on the back of their heels.

2) the addition of Willis is going to help a lot if he can stay off the weed and take up 10 carries a game. The reason he is open on the edges on those screens is because when Moreno goes the D expects power. I really like the 1/2 of Moreno and WMcG. Moreno will have a career year this year.

3) The QB controversy is done. Over.....FINITO. GET OVER IT

4) Von Miller is going to win RDPOTY (i think I might have added too many letters). Kids a beast. Im a fan and a jersey orderer (another word)

5) We are making the playoffs and winning the AFC West. Perfect combo of veterans and youth talent. Goddamnit, if Bey Bey was healthy we would get a lot more props.

6) Tebow needs to be put into packages. I feel like the entire rule about 3 QBs on the gameday roster was MADE for us. We can really **** with some teams inside the twenty and even during normal game situations.

7) The media is now very anti-Tebow. Have you seen the highlights they show. Let's not let the "East Coast" nerds ruin him. At the end of the season we have 3 options. "

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Look... I may not like the Chargers, and I may hate the Raiders, but really, the ONLY team I don't see as a possible AFC West Champ is the Broncos.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug...

Listen, I laugh at myopic fans on the raiderfans.net site, but damm! This is nuts!!!!

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

I'd like to find a Chief's fan equivalient from a Herm Edwards year.

We may have to put this dude on suicide watch once the real football starts. Granted it was the bills..... is never a good platform!

WOW LOL

Someone is living in anther world.

My opinion is that it's between the Chiefs and bolts. I think we can all agree the donkeys are not going to be any good this season.

The Faiders are going to be a little worse then last year in My opinion. (that might just be me being a biased chief fan we shall see) I think yet anther head coach losing there best player is going to hurt them.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Abou the only thing that might happen is Von Miller winning Defensive ROTY (though he didn't even get that right, technically). Other than that, this guy is set up for a huge let down.

And who ever said the crack pipe didn't do you any good???? This guy is proof that there is a better life in the pipe!

Hmmm. Seems I watched a Chiefs team that had nothing but a running game in 2009, turn around and become division champs the next season, yet it is somehow completely impossible for a team that had nothing but a passing attack to make such a run?

Sounds a little biased to me.

Not that I would pick Denver for anything better than third in the division, but how can one be so dismissive of a team's chances, after having just proven that it can be done?

Myself, I would say The Broncos have about a 40% chance of finsihing third, or better, and about a 5-8% chance of winning the division.

Still quite a long shot. But probably not quite as laughable as many seem to think their chances are.

But then, that is without the rivalry bias added.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast