Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What NFL team is moving to LA

Default What NFL team is moving to LA

I would like to see the Jags move to LA get a new name and uniforms. Then move the Jags to the NFC west and move the rams to the AFC South. Also wouldn't mind seeing the LA Raiders again.

Thoughs??

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    The rams are less of a shot than they used to be since Kronke out of columbia bought them, he wants to keep them here.

Chargers are also another consideration, they wouldnt lose any fanbase and it would be an easy transition since they are already so close
    Damn it. I like L.A. and would hate to have to stop hating the Chargers if they were to move to the city of angels. My money's still more on Jacksonville though for any relocation plans in the NFL outside of Buffalo to Toronto.

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    Damn it. I like L.A. and would hate to have to stop hating the Chargers if they were to move to the city of angels. My money's still more on Jacksonville though for any relocation plans in the NFL outside of Buffalo to Toronto.
    I live out here near LA and the scuttlebutt out here has been a Chargers move. I did recently hear that Goodell promised LA a team if this stadium idea gets off the ground, but that is far from a done deal.

I guess, the LA City Council signed off on it though, so that is at least a move in the right direction, they also said they would start building the stadium in June if a team is acquired, but said stadium would not be finished until 2016. IN the meantime, any team that comes here would likely use the Collesium, or the newly renovated Rose Bowl.

Ultimately, I think it will be Jacksonville that moves, however, the Crypt Keeper will never fail to surprise you. The Faiders may very well be willing to move back for a new stadium.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

LA Don't need a team...
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    LA Don't need a team...
    And that is a fact, the people out here are the poster children for fair weather fans. That was proven with the Rams and Raiders, neither time could get people to come and see games unless they were winning, which led at least partially to them both leaving.

They may need a team, but they do not merit a team.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I read a good article about this on ESPN a few weeks ago. Here's the link: NFL to Los Angeles? Here are seven wonders - ESPN Los Angeles

The article mentioned 7 teams likely to go.

1. San Diego Chargers
    2. Minnesota Vikings
    3. Buffalo Bills
    4. Oakland Raiders
    5. San Francisco 49ers
    6. St. Louis Rams
    7. Jacksonville Jaguars

The Rams and Raiders have both been there before. The Chargers are a good bet because they are already close to LA. There is a slim chance that the 49ers and Raiders could both move to LA and play in the same stadium like the Jets and Giants do in New Jersey. They both need a new stadium and the NFL is encouraging them to "work together" but I can't see the SF Bay area losing two teams.

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    No thanks...we don't want them!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    No thanks...we don't want them!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    And that is a fact, the people out here are the poster children for fair weather fans. That was proven with the Rams and Raiders, neither time could get people to come and see games unless they were winning, which led at least partially to them both leaving.

They may need a team, but they do not merit a team.
    Well then the dolts should fit right in. No change in fan perception, or expectation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12