Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I know we are trying to move past this... but

Default I know we are trying to move past this... but

More Details On Jonathan Baldwin-Thomas Jones Fight - Arrowhead Pride

Very interesting... It seems as the "physical" altercation was actually started by jones... Which is completely unacceptable.

If you can't keep your 32 year old veterans under control you can't even start to blame your 21 year old rookies.

Both are in the wrong but the physical sh!t should have never happened.

My take is that it really doesn't matter who started it it's not good that it happened hopefully it was just something that got a little out of hand and is not going to be a big deal going forward. There are fights during training camp on just about every team. We can only hope that this is not something that is going to go on between the two of them in the real season.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Too much drama it's football! Who cares!!??

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Too much drama it's football! Who cares!!??
    fair enough. but you have to kinda care when your first rounder is acting like this already and misses valuable time. besides there isn't really anything else to talk about right now. preseason has been sorta lack luster in my opinion.

Personally, I don't think any of us know what actually happened.

This "latest version" does not impress me.

The "media" has never impressed me with their ability to ACCURATELY report a story.

So TJ "sucker punched" Baldwin and broke his thumb? I thought his aim was better than that. If Baldwin's jaw or nose was broken this story would be more believable. A broken thumb is more likely to be an injury from throwing a punch than trying to block one.

Until we actually know the facts (and we probably never will) I'll trust the veteran rather than the rookie.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post

The "media" has never impressed me with their ability to ACCURATELY report a story.

So TJ "sucker punched" Baldwin and broke his thumb? I thought his aim was better than that. If Baldwin's jaw or nose was broken this story would be more believable. A broken thumb is more likely to be an injury from throwing a punch than trying to block one.

Until we actually know the facts (and we probably never will) I'll trust the veteran rather than the rookie.
    I agree with you about the media for sure... and who truly knows how credible it is. I think it is an interview from 610 sports.

But I don't think it was denying Baldwins attack it was just that Jones swung first. I am a pretty chill guy i think but someone swings at me I am firin' back... ( though it probably wouldn't do much..) haha

Maybe I use a bat!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post
    fair enough. but you have to kinda care when your first rounder is acting like this already and misses valuable time. besides there isn't really anything else to talk about right now. preseason has been sorta lack luster in my opinion.
    *** Kansas City Chiefs 2013 - 2014 ***

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post

I would go out on a limb and say Baldwin didn't just stand there after getting punched. Pretty sure he fought back with him being a "diva" and all.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

this baldwin is giving me bad vibes,jones has been thru many training camps and all the hazing and stuff like that.baldwin on the other hand has not and is probably acting like a tough guy instead of just taking the joking and not getting into fights to prove himself.if he wants to prove himself to others on the team,let him do it on the field and let all the other garbage go.sounds like this guy needs to make a name for himself and by fighting with your teamates over bull**** is not how to go about it

Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post
    Exactly it's preseason who cares, plus nobody knows the real story, also even if Baldwin is a horrible guy (which we don't know) Haley will deal with him. When his "behavior problems" start effecting the regular season, and we have a legit source that it's him then a real discussion can be had. Until then it's just speculation and drama. It seems like now all people do is S on other people for no reason and it's getting old. I'm just happy I can watch football.

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    I would go out on a limb and say Baldwin didn't just stand there after getting punched. Pretty sure he fought back with him being a "diva" and all.
    I would respect him more if he fought back not sure what the label "diva" has anything to do with it. Would just let a man punch you in the face, and do nothing?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast