Thread: Who is calling the offensive plays this year?

Post Who is calling the offensive plays this year?

I can't see Coach Haley letting Muir call the offense this year. If Muir is going to be responsible for play calling, I think that puts us a great disadvantage. Now I'm not saying Muir is a bad coach, but I would really rather having an experienced, aggresive, play caller and not another Mike Solari:(
    What do you think???

Officially Haley says they are not to the point of deciding yet.

Haley will most likely have a huge input again but even Charlie last year made some questionable decisions to me. No matter what we will be run first I just dont want to see a rut of R2P2 play calling. I wasn't blown away by what Weis did for us last year (sans the 49ers game which was awesome) so I doubt Muir can do any worse. Hopefully it will be just the opposite since we have added some players that have the potential to be big contributors.

Haley will hopefully still have the guts to go for some fourth down conversions, though I hope he wont pass on trying for 3 when the situation calls for it this year.

12-4 AFC West Champs

Muir calling the plays is not and was never in the cards. Any hemhawing about it was just to placate the media. Haley is experienced calling plays and you have to expect him to do it this season. The difference between this and his first season is that the offensive scheme is already established and in place and Muir is doing the heavy lifting of coaching the offense.