Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Week 3 CHIEFS vs Rams Preseason

Default Week 3 CHIEFS vs Rams Preseason

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

The Run d tonight is either stuff them or they have HUGE holes to run through
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Is a safety to much to ask for here lol
    Yes it is way too much to ask lol

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    The Run d tonight is either stuff them or they have HUGE holes to run through
    It makes you wonder how big losing Siler (or whatever his name is) is to the run defense

I would have liked to see Carr pick that throw off, but good read

So how do you guys feel about the way our starters played during the first half?

im loosing hope. if we play like this we will come in last place in the afc west. has cassel made any plays or even got a first down all preseason. id rather have palko in atleast he makes plays and moves the chain. i dont blame the defense all that much when their on the field all game cuz the offense sucks and cant stay on the field. Haley better take over the offense and kick their asses in gear. cassel sucks.. he doesnt make to many mistakes but thas cuz he doesnt do much. his passes always incomplete or he doesnt go down field. pls start palko and give him a chance,

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    So how do you guys feel about the way our starters played during the first half?
    A little worried about alot of things. They look like they have a whole bunch of work to do to be ready for the season.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    im loosing hope. if we play like this we will come in last place in the afc west. has cassel made any plays or even got a first down all preseason. id rather have palko in atleast he makes plays and moves the chain. i dont blame the defense all that much when their on the field all game cuz the offense sucks and cant stay on the field. Haley better take over the offense and kick their asses in gear. cassel sucks.. he doesnt make to many mistakes but thas cuz he doesnt do much. his passes always incomplete or he doesnt go down field. pls start palko and give him a chance,

I think/hope that at least some of the offense problems are going to be helped when they gameplan more for the team they are playing that week.

But the offense hasn't done anything to make anyone worry about them. Then again I think we could have said that same thing last year. I am not likeing what I am seeing on the field. But I am not loseing hope just yet.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Cassel had a very nice pass to Dwayne Bowe last game. Then the first game he only took 8 snaps in which they ran the ball 7 times and then him and the center fumbled the ball the second time. My biggest concern with Cassel is that now that he has all these weapons (especially when Jonothan Baldwin comes back from is injury) I want him to stop staring down D Bowe. I want him to go through his progressions, but the way that Richardson is playing on the right side it will be hard for Cassel to do so.
    I do blame the defense for not stopping the run though. In this game that we are watching right now the Rams started off the game running the ball down our throats. We are really hurting at the nose tackle and the other inside linebacker position and it is showing. Justin Houston though seems like a very big plus for us because he looks like he can really get after the QB

dont mind me im just frustrated but palko and stanzi can move the chains and move the ball so why cant cassel

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast