Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Week 3 CHIEFS vs Rams Preseason

Default Week 3 CHIEFS vs Rams Preseason

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Former Champion View Post
    As usual the Chiefs offensive play calling in the red zone was offensive. They looked like dominos falling once the defective pass playcalls from the 2.5 yard line didn't work. All downhill from there. Hank Stram wouldn't have allowed that. Guess the real men are gone afterall in K.C. football.
    Well, how do you come up with way of thinking? It is just preseason, the real season starts soon! Mister post #2, and thank you for the entertaining pm. Just because I edited your first spam filled post, pointed you to the rules, gave you a chance to start anew, I may have to ban you.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    My memory may be bad, but it seems to me that many years when we had an AWFUL preseason we went on to have a great regular season. Like I said, may just be a bad memory, but it's such a strong memory that I actually get worried when we have a good preseason.

actually that was last year
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

i think we are in real trouble this year.that 1st drive the rams put out we were horrible on defense.the d'backs looked awful,the run defense was horrible,and that damn middle of the field is wide open again.we still have not solved that problem since the ravens playoff game which we got beat badly down the middle of the field.again we show no offense at all,its horrible,and yea its preseason but still you have to show some improvement but i see nothing

Hey everyone, well glad to be back to football season. Just wished we had come football to watch. As I sat watching the game from my season ticket seats I couldnt help but just shake my head. The third preseason game is always one that gives the most indication of how the team is shaping up. Oh my, this is not going to be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Win View Post
    Hey everyone, well glad to be back to football season. Just wished we had come football to watch. As I sat watching the game from my season ticket seats I couldnt help but just shake my head. The third preseason game is always one that gives the most indication of how the team is shaping up. Oh my, this is not going to be good.
    In a normal year the third game is the dress rehersal. Not with Haley this year. There is zero game planning for chiefs preseason under Haley. Although some of the offensive play calling was mind boggling it's not time to tank the season.

WAY too soon to think anything. We will know after the 1st game. Which there is NO reason at all the Chiefs shouldn't start 2-0.

From what I remember, Bradford started strong with the 1st to TD's then hit a wall after the DJ interception. Chiefs kept digging themselves in a hole with penalties. If that Charles TD run after the DJ interception didn't get called back due to a hold, that game plays out COMPLETELY different.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    WAY too soon to think anything. We will know after the 1st game. Which there is NO reason at all the Chiefs shouldn't start 2-0.

From what I remember, Bradford started strong with the 1st to TD's then hit a wall after the DJ interception. Chiefs kept digging themselves in a hole with penalties. If that Charles TD run after the DJ interception didn't get called back due to a hold, that game plays out COMPLETELY different.
    ...This!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678