Thread: Team Chemistry???

Default Team Chemistry???

What has happened to our team chemistry? I think this offense really misses Weis. Muir looks like a guy you'd see when you go visit your Grandma in the nursing home. And this Muir to Zorn to Haley play calling is just crap. It's going to be another disappointing season @ One Arrowhead Drive. Once again it's a bit embarrasing to be a Chiefs fan again, the 1 year layoff from this was nice. But ya never know it was only 1 game but we looked totally emotionless out there today. Thank You, Ryan

If you're embarrassed, go cheer for another team.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    If you're embarrassed, go cheer for another team.
    Well, it was an embarrassing performance yesterday, but I have no problem calling myself a Chiefs fan.

...Just sayin.

I feel like after that performance no matter what stance you take you are in the right. I am usually one to try and stay positive but my emotions went full circle in that game. And I may be starting to drink the Weiss koolaid... I mean is it just coincidence our offense has looked like trash EVERY game since he left.

I say vent all you want... After that $hit show our players and coaches alike deserve it.

$33 mil cap room pisses me off when I look at the depth on this team. How about $hitscatelli chasing after everyone he was covering. and Its not just Safety.
    But hell when your starters play like 2nd stringers its kinda hard to start picking on depth.

thomas jones looks absolutely useless to this team... period. I wish they would have spent a little less time hazing and more practicing. Now when I look at him all I can think of is him hitting a rookie.

That was some 2008 chiefs football... I am glad to see our rebuilding is right on schedule. I mean sure you could say i was only one loss... there is always next week.... But the magnitude of this one goes beyond all of that.

We are action packed with issues and it is gonna take way more than a week to fix. and with our schedule... ahhh screw it who cares.

Talk about Chemistry, here is a pet peeve of mine that I wish they would correct NOW. Every player ran out on that field wearing their helmets but ONE Player. What Makes Tyler Palko so special that he does not need to be part of the team and wear his helmet when running out of the tunnel and directly to the side line. Instead he wears a baseball cap backwards.

I get it, he thinks he is Tom Brady and does not want his long flowing hair to fall out. GEEZ..

I blame all the chemistry problems on offense directly on Cassell. He looked like he had NEVER played with any of these guys yesterday. It appears that his receivers have no faith in his ability, as they shouldn't.

I agree. Can you say DAVID GARRARD NOW! Mobile quarterback that can throw better then CASSEL.