Thread: Anyone Else Going To The Game At San Diego Sept 25?

Default Anyone Else Going To The Game At San Diego Sept 25?

My wife and I are going to see the game at San Diego the 25th of Sept. Anyone else going?

I should be there surrounding by Charger friend fans. Haha
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Maybe we can meet up. I think I have my 49er fan brother from Gridley, way up North coming.

I am making my 2nd annual flight from VA to CA for the game!!!
    Will be hanging with some local friends but would be down for a meet and drink with some true Chief fans from the site!!

Quote Originally Posted by BuyaBoatfromBlake View Post
    I am making my 2nd annual flight from VA to CA for the game!!!
    Will be hanging with some local friends but would be down for a meet and drink with some true Chief fans from the site!!
    BuyaBoatfromBlake;234041. Type of username is that! Creative is all I can say, will be watching this one, I will.

I think he is a boat broker or salesman. Either case....no bar to being a Chiefs fan.

What part of Va boatguy?

Don't worry guys, will not be selling boats in this particular forum. HaHa

Have however been a chiefs fan since early 90's while still in Middle School.

I live in Virginia Beach, just managed to avoid Irene with relative ease, at least for my area.

Ive seen the boys play in person twice, in DC couple years back, and San Diego last Dec...for what i was hoping would be a big victory. . .obviously Cassel staying home that week didn't help..not to mention flying across country to see my boys play minus our starting QB was tough to take. . .

Sad thing is I have yet to see a game in Arrowhead. . .That needs to happen in Dec I am thinking this year, perhaps earlier.

So I decided I need to return this Sept. WHich is the plan my friends!!! Ill be right behind the bench

Quote Originally Posted by BuyaBoatfromBlake View Post
    Don't worry guys, will not be selling boats in this particular forum. HaHa

Have however been a chiefs fan since early 90's while still in Middle School.

I live in Virginia Beach, just managed to avoid Irene with relative ease, at least for my area.

Ive seen the boys play in person twice, in DC couple years back, and San Diego last Dec...for what i was hoping would be a big victory. . .obviously Cassel staying home that week didn't help..not to mention flying across country to see my boys play minus our starting QB was tough to take. . .

Sad thing is I have yet to see a game in Arrowhead. . .That needs to happen in Dec I am thinking this year, perhaps earlier.

So I decided I need to return this Sept. WHich is the plan my friends!!! Ill be right behind the bench
    Well, there's no questioning your Chiefs fanaticism, and I agree with you; this is not the site in which to try and sell boats.

Is there a particular parking section Anyone would recommend for the San Diego game?

Last year I hung with mostly local Charger friends in the lot, But I will be seeing those numbskulls all week!! Would like to soak up some CA sun with some other KC fans. I believe there are roughly 7 of us in Virginia Beach.

From what I understand there are multiple different parking areas available for purchase, When the Chiefs come to town--where are we!?!?

Blake

I am negotiating for the 8th row in front of the Chiefs bench. When I have procured the tickets I'd like to set up a meet-n-greet.