Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wtf???????

Default Wtf???????

I love Coach Haley but why does he have FLOWERS, CARR, AND HALI playing in the fourth qtr against the third string Packers. What is there to gain? Why is he tempting fate with possible injuries to these Starters? It makes no sense to me. One more point I hope they CUT CUT Palko, he is not ready for Primetime. Palko's a poor mans Croyle, CUT HIM PLEASE.

Palko has moved the team fairly decently tonight. besides, who is going to replace him, stanzi? Not yet!

I disagree 3 picks and he does not look he has any kind of command of the Offense. Plus our ones their threes. Palko got to GO, at least to the Practice squad.

This team is going to struggle early and often this season. This lockout really F#ck us.

I think the plan was not to play our starters much in the first few games then let them play a full game to get there conditioning worked on. I am very dissappointed with the preseason. Hopefully they get a ton of things worked out before the games start to count or we are in for anther LONG season. now i am worried
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

When Todd Haley made the decision to play the 1st stringers for 90% of the game, I don't think he ever thought they would lose. Kinda sad that they couldn't beat the Packers 2nd/3rd/4th stringers with mostly the Chiefs 1st stringers. That's all I'll say, but if they can't pull off a win in week 1 vs Buffalo, it's time to really worry.

This team looks very unpolished Mostly our ones all game and we still lose to GB's third and fourth stringers. Looks like worst to first back to worst. Damn it and I spent 300 bucks on tickets to MNF and SNF game. Oh well ya never know. "CHIEFS WILL"

i actually kinda like palko i didnt at first. but he has played perty good and moved the ball and chains this preseason better then any of our qb's. i dont fault one of his int cuz it was tiped by our wr.
    i kinda glad that alot of our starters played the whole game so they can get their conditioning in on playing a whole game. i think it was for the condtioning and evauluating players in sub groups and all of that. i didnt hear wr tucker name called at all did he even suit up or play? wonder if he will be cut. there is alot of blame to go around in this game. copper dropped two sure catches for first downs late in the game which waisted seconds of the clock as well. then our defense against aaron rodgers didnt slow him down at all. but we had like 5 turnovers and were lost by one point that is perty good actually that we were still even in the game. so that is a good thing if we illimated one turnover i say we win the game. its fixable. i know we lost but this game got my optomistics up and all. oh and we lost by one point with our backup QB in most of the game is a good sign as well even though he did turn it over. again packers didnt play all their starters the whole game but they have very good depth so their backups are no sluches either which makes them a great team.

I disagree 3 picks and he does not look he has any kind of command of the Offense. Plus our ones their threes. Palko got to GO, at least to the Practice squad.
    also if you want to cut palko cuz of turnovers then you want to cut charles for his two fumbles as well?
    you must never watched palko at all. he actually has been perty good and moving the ball and making plays. im not saying he is great or anything but you also have to realize were not asking him to start every game either so most backups are not good starters which is why they are called backups. i would be confident in palko backing up cassel cuz he will only get better with more and more practice. he has done more then cassel all preason. though cassel didnt play much before tonight but the games before tonight cassel couldnt move the chains at all but yet palko was able to every game. and to compare him to croyle is way off. croyle was injury plagued. i think we all seen palko take some good hits and he got right back up. so there is no comparison. if my memery serves me better palko has outplayed croyle as well just in these few games.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfanne1980 View Post
    This team looks very unpolished Mostly our ones all game and we still lose to GB's third and fourth stringers. Looks like worst to first back to worst. Damn it and I spent 300 bucks on tickets to MNF and SNF game. Oh well ya never know. "CHIEFS WILL"
    Maybe you could just wait and see, and quit panicking before anyone has played a single down of a regular season game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast