Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2011 season predictions

Default 2011 season predictions

Alright. All four preseason games are on the record. Time to make our predictions for The Chiefs' 2011 season.

Myself, I am going with 5-11.

I know. That sucks.

But I really think that our O-line will struggle with the absence of Brian Waters.

We acquired Gaither, and I hope he works out well.

But I absolutely have my doubts at this point.

The defense may struggle early on. And struggling early, with this schedule, may well seal our fate for the year.

But the offense is the real question mark for me.

I think Charles is the real deal. But I think we will be slow out of the gates, in a season where we can ill afford to start slow.

I do, however, reserve the right to backtrack on this prediction, should we make it through the first four games with a winning record.

I take the hat eating challenge. 4-12. This team is reeling. I love the Chiefs to death and have only missed one game since the late 80s but they look lost. Please, Chiefs. Make me eat my hat!!!;)

10-6 Don't see why they can't get that. San Deigo still sucks, Denver is getting worse and the Raiders suck as usual. Atleast we should be division champs by default.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I think SD is going to be worse than all the "experts" at ESPN and NFL think. They are in love with Rivers and always ignore the fact they have an old defense and made no attempts to make any moves in free agency. At every key position they are 1 deep with very mediocre 2nd string. So I don't think they suck. Matter of fact they have one of the best all-around starting line-ups in the AFC. The big "but" is if they stay healthy all year.

I think SD is going to be worse than all the "experts" at ESPN and NFL think. They are in love with Rivers and always ignore the fact they have an old defense and made no attempts to make any moves in free agency. At every key position they are 1 deep with very mediocre 2nd string. So I don't think they suck. Matter of fact they have one of the best all-around starting line-ups in the AFC. The big "but" is if they stay healthy all year.
    do you realize the sandiego ranked at the top last year in defense and i believe offense as welol but could be wrong. i wouldnt call them an old defense. they have lots of talent but that doesnt always spell success though either.and phillip rivers is perty damn good. i would take him over cassel anyday.

oh and detriot is goign to suprise alot of people they wont be no pushovers anymore. N. suh is a beast and their front seven wont allow the qb,s time to throw which will help save there secondary and the have a tons of talent on offense as well but it all lies with theire olind and keeping stanford healthy. i hope n. suh doesnt play in week 2 cuz someone said earlier in this post that they can stop or run but we can just throw it will i can see cassel getting pounded back their. im not sure if our oline is big enough to handle their d-line.

6-10
    (3-3 in the AFC WEST)

According to NFL Network last night, SD has an average age of 32 on defense. That is old in the NFL. Did you miss "Matter of fact they have one of the best all-around starting line-ups in the AFC."? They are a talented and aging team. They are also a very thin team as they have very little talent beyond their starting lineup. Why the H!@* am I repeating this and even acknowledging what you posted Jason? You either didn't read what I wrote or are just looking for an argument.

This whole thread is about an argument history proves preseason does not mean a dam thing...and I know this for sure because every team in the league is still 0-0...I think we can all agree we need the season to get here and then we can talk about what matters!

We are all fans here and I know we all want the Chiefs to be great so on that note GO CHIEFS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    do you realize the sandiego ranked at the top last year in defense and i believe offense
    You are correct sir, #1 in both categories. That being said, the ..

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    do you realize the sandiego ranked at the top last year in defense and i believe offense as welol but could be wrong. i wouldnt call them an old defense. they have lots of talent but that doesnt always spell success though either.and phillip rivers is perty damn good. i would take him over cassel anyday.

oh and detriot is goign to suprise alot of people they wont be no pushovers anymore. N. suh is a beast and their front seven wont allow the qb,s time to throw which will help save there secondary and the have a tons of talent on offense as well but it all lies with theire olind and keeping stanford healthy. i hope n. suh doesnt play in week 2 cuz someone said earlier in this post that they can stop or run but we can just throw it will i can see cassel getting pounded back their. im not sure if our oline is big enough to handle their d-line.
    Who cares. If the Chargers can't get any where with the number 1 ranked offense and defense, what makes you think they will ever get any where? LOL
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

I'm going to say 8-8. This schedule is going to be hell. But every draft, there are less and less glaring holes to fill. Soon our time will be here

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast