Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2011 season predictions

Default 2011 season predictions

Alright. All four preseason games are on the record. Time to make our predictions for The Chiefs' 2011 season.

Myself, I am going with 5-11.

I know. That sucks.

But I really think that our O-line will struggle with the absence of Brian Waters.

We acquired Gaither, and I hope he works out well.

But I absolutely have my doubts at this point.

The defense may struggle early on. And struggling early, with this schedule, may well seal our fate for the year.

But the offense is the real question mark for me.

I think Charles is the real deal. But I think we will be slow out of the gates, in a season where we can ill afford to start slow.

I do, however, reserve the right to backtrack on this prediction, should we make it through the first four games with a winning record.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    God I can't wait for people that are saying 5-11 to eat their dam hats...are you for real?? I don't have blinders on but only 5 wins you guys are a joke are you sure you are really not closet Bolt fans
    Hey, the Chiefs have an incredibly hard schedule this year and basically didnt show much in the preseason. Would never consider going with another team like fairweather fans do. They represent your community. But that doesn't mean they are grandfathered in. They still have to show me something to post up a winning record prediction....i might've missed your prediction. What was it again?

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Hey, the Chiefs have an incredibly hard schedule this year and basically didnt show much in the preseason. Would never consider going with another team like fairweather fans do. They represent your community. But that doesn't mean they are grandfathered in. They still have to show me something to post up a winning record prediction....i might've missed your prediction. What was it again?
    I think with the tougher schedule, the loss of Weis (I have not been impressed w/ the playcalling, though I suppose that could change), and how bad the O-line has looked that this is a 7-9 team. Sorry to be a negative Nancy, but just taking a realistic look at this.

Did I think they would be AFC West champs last year? No, so hopefully they surprise me again.

We didn't show much in pre-season because it didn't sound like we were going out of our way to win those- more just to evaluate the players. When we were trying to win, we came within a few yards and 1-point of beating the super bowl champs.

I have no idea how we'll do this year.

I'm gonna quess we go 11-5 this season.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    We didn't show much in pre-season because it didn't sound like we were going out of our way to win those- more just to evaluate the players. When we were trying to win, we came within a few yards and 1-point of beating the super bowl champs.

I have no idea how we'll do this year.
    Excellent point!

And damm proud of it!
    This is my prediction!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0Wi9qTANn4"]Arrowhead Stadium- Chiefs Nation - YouTube[/ame]

We will win all the game we do, and not the ones we do not! So at this point, I say sixteen and zero, until not true.

Did you expect anything other than that from me?
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 09-07-2011 at 10:34 PM.

I predict Houston will be starting over Studebaker by week 3

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post

And damm proud of it!
    This is my prediction!

We will win all the game we do, and not the ones we do not! So at this point, I say sixteen and zero, until not true.

Did you expect anything other than that from me?
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4CYkDXshVM"]Homer's Brain Leaves - YouTube[/ame]

I will go with 10 - 6.
    Then i will try to remember this thread, and come back to see my guess after they have reached playoffs :)

I think 10-6

I hope 14-2

I wish 16-0

I fear 6-10
    The best Chilean fan.
    Follow me on twitter @ChileanChief

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast