Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Reports: Moeaki on injured reserve with torn ACL

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    648
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0

    Default Reports: Moeaki on injured reserve with torn ACL


    0 Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Wow that would really suck!
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

    Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Not the best news I've heard all day.


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,479
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 369
    Given: 74

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Not good news.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,303
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 58

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    That's bad news.

    I hope the Chiefs take a look at Desmond Clark who was just released by the Bears. He helped them win a Super Bowl in 2006. He kind of got squeezed out by Greg Olsen 2 years ago. Then the Bears Hired Mike Martz who doesn't really use tight ends in his offense except to block. He's a big (6'3" 245 lbs) receiver with good hands who can get yards after the catch. At 34, he only has one or two more good years left, but we wouldn't need him for more than a one year deal.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    That's bad news.

    I hope the Chiefs take a look at Desmond Clark who was just released by the Bears. He helped them win a Super Bowl in 2006. He kind of got squeezed out by Greg Olsen 2 years ago. Then the Bears Hired Mike Martz who doesn't really use tight ends in his offense except to block. He's a big (6'3" 245 lbs) receiver with good hands who can get yards after the catch. At 34, he only has one or two more good years left, but we wouldn't need him for more than a one year deal.
    What? the last super bowl Chicago (the only one) won was in 1986. The Colts beat the Bears that year(2006). But I agree, he would not be a bad choice.
    Last edited by AkChief49; 09-03-2011 at 03:40 PM.


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,303
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 58

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    What? the last super bowl Chicago (the only one) won was in 1986. The Colts beat the Bears that year(2006). But I agree, he would not be a bad choice.
    Oops! I guess that was just wishful thinking on my part. :). I meant to say "helped the Bears get to the Super Bowl."

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In Ohio somewhere
    Posts
    650
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    hope todd haley learns his lesson not to play our starters in the last preseason game.. damnit, moeaki is good too

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Oops! I guess that was just wishful thinking on my part. :). I meant to say "helped the Bears get to the Super Bowl."
    I'll buy that!


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by loyalchief91 View Post
    hope todd haley learns his lesson not to play our starters in the last preseason game.. damnit, moeaki is good too
    Or maybe he should just bench all the best players the whole season so none of them can get hurt..........
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

    Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dolphins place Green on injured reserve
    By Chiefster in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 07:03 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •