After review of the thread and discussion with the moderators over seeing the contest, as well as Coach, we have confirmed the following Chiefs Crowd members are the winners of our first annual Chiefs Crowd Triva Contest:

First Place - AkChief49 with 11 correct answers!

Canada and Topeka Roy have tied for second place each having 5 correct answers. Additional members contributing correct answers were Chiefnut with 3, KCChiefs28 with 1.

Contest prizes are and will be awarded to first, second, and third place winners.

I am contributing to the prize pool autographed former Chiefs player items from my personal collection. Coach will be letting me know soon his specific prize contribution of Chiefs merchandise. Once I have that information prizes will be listed and AKChiefs will have his choice of prize listed, followed by Canada and Topeka Roy choosing their prizes.

If Canada and Topeka Roy should choose the same prize of which there may be only one offered, then we will have a tiebreaker trivia contest. That tiebreaker question will be asked at a pre-determined time & day convenient to both members, therefore allowing each of them equal opportunity with being able to answer first. The first to answer will be the winner of the tiebreaker, giving them the 2nd opportunity of prize choice.

The Chiefs Crowd Trivia Contest will be an annual event hosted here on the website. The second annual Chiefs Crowd Trivia Contest will be held during the off season the month of May beginning in 2012. All members are welcome and encouraged to participate.

This year the contest came about a bit spur of the moment for us. I apologize for the delay with announcing winners and prizes, as well as any 'kinks', haha. We will be more prepared and organized in 2012.

CONGRATULATIONS to AKChief49, Canada, and Topeka Roy!! Thank you to each of the members who participated! GO CHIEFS!!!