Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prediction by Dr. Albert Breer of NFL.com

Default Prediction by Dr. Albert Breer of NFL.com

Here's his Chiefs/Bills prediction:

Bills 26, Chiefs 16

The Bills are going to be better offensively than a lot of people realize. At least this week, with Matt Cassel nursing sore ribs and Tony Moeaki gone, K.C. can't keep up.

Sorry doc, but Moeaki isn't Cassel's #1 target. He's another of the targets, but to make it sound like because Moeaki is out, we're doomed, sells short Charles, Jones, McCluster, McClain, Bowe, Breaston, and Baldwin...

Any game anything can happen. But the cobbled together team that the Bills are makes this a joke. Hating on our Chiefs was a sport in and of itself around the league last year. Nothing new to see here citizens, move along.

WOW the Bill are getting more respect then us REALLY?
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

He's drinkin Drano.

Colin Cowheard was picking the Bills today on ESPN, too.

I don't get it. Buffalo is horrible against the run and that's what the Chiefs do.

Funny thing is someone called in to agree with him saying something about Vrabel having lost a step! After Cowheard explained to him that Mike is a linebacker coach now, he said something like, "I'll bet you just rolled out of bed in your mom's basement and lit up a fat one. Now you're waiting for her to taost you an english muffin. By the way, Len Dawson ain't what he used to be either.

But he's still picking the Bills.

By the way AccuScore has the Chiefs winning 71% of the time by an average score of 22.3-14.7. I think 23-14 sounds about right. (link)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Colin Cowheard was picking the Bills today on ESPN, too.

I don't get it. Buffalo is horrible against the run and that's what the Chiefs do.

Funny thing is someone called in to agree with him saying something about Vrabel having lost a step! After Cowheard explained to him that Mike is a linebacker coach now, he said something like, "I'll bet you just rolled out of bed in your mom's basement and lit up a fat one. Now you're waiting for her to taost you an english muffin. By the way, Len Dawson ain't what he used to be either.

But he's still picking the Bills.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    It a real shame Moeaki is out, I was really looking forward to see him play but still. This prediction is kinda funny.

Really, we need a blowout. Not another hard-fought, knuckle bruising scrape. Any win is good, but we need to be able to put some fear on the field so that even the good teams come in to a game with us at least a little intimidated. I don't care what the sports pundits say. If you listen to them the best teams every year is the Bears, Giants, Cowboys, Eagles, Patriots, and Steelers and everyone else in the league should just pack their jammies and go home. We will never get them on our side. But we can put some fear in every opponent we face.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    Really, we need a blowout. Not another hard-fought, knuckle bruising scrape. Any win is good, but we need to be able to put some fear on the field so that even the good teams come in to a game with us at least a little intimidated. I don't care what the sports pundits say. If you listen to them the best teams every year is the Bears, Giants, Cowboys, Eagles, Patriots, and Steelers and everyone else in the league should just pack their jammies and go home. We will never get them on our side. But we can put some fear in every opponent we face.
    I think you meant to say Packers, not Bears. Everyone is picking them to repeat, this year because they had so many injuries last year and still won the Super Bowl, while most are picking the Bears to go somewhere between 7-9 and 9-7. In fact almost every power ranking I've seen has the Bears one spot ahead of the Chiefs. That's Okay. Nobody believed in either team last year.

The Chargers are always ranked highly as well at the beginning of the season and this year is no exception.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast