Thread: Looking for front row LL Chiefs season tickets

Default Looking for front row LL Chiefs season tickets

I am a current Kansas City Chiefs season ticket holder. I am looking for someone who has 4 tickets in the lower level front row who may want to trade the rights. I really don't care what section they are in. I have 2 tickets in section 119 row 4 and I also have 4 tickets in section 123 row 5. Maybe you are wanted to upgrade to section 119 or are just tired of sitting where you currently do. If you are willing to trade rights or have another offer let me know. I am willing to part with all 6 of my tickets for front row tickets. I am not looking for tickets to sell, I just enjoy sitting in the front row along with the 3 other people I share my seats with. If you are interested in any sort of trade please let me know. Thanks
    Troy

Hey, Not sure exactly what you were looking for. I would love to buy the pair of rights in 119 row 4. Just let me know how much you would want. or, I'd be glad to buy other rights and trade you if thats something you'd be interested in. Feel free to give me a call 816-392-5918. If I don't pick up, leave a message and i'll get back to you. Clay

Clay