Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who paid the refs?

Hybrid View

Default Who paid the refs?

Ive seen numerous plays that should have been penalized that haven't. The refs looked the other way.

Not that this is an excuse for piss poor performance but this is F'ng ridiculous.

On the Chiefs second KOR they were flagged for holding and the bills were flagged for face mask. Face mask is a personal foul but being 2 fouls one from each team, shouldn't that have been offsetting penalties? Holding is like a speeding ticket, while face mask is like assault, and should be more of a severe penalty. instead the refs placed the ball at the spot of the hold.

WTF?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Whatever, this game was screwed the minute McCluster dropped the ball. That set the entire tone for the game.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Whatever, this game was screwed the minute McCluster dropped the ball. That set the entire tone for the game.
    This! I don't believe there was a single thing the refs did or didn't do to affect the outcome of this game. We stunk it up on all sides of the ball in all phases of the game. The Charles TD was the only bright spot in the whole game.

^ What he said.

No one paid the refs the Chiefs were just horrible all around that's players and coaching staff.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    No one paid the refs the Chiefs were just horrible all around that's players and coaching staff.
    Im not blame them for the lose, I am just sick of the Chiefs being ignored on calls that they should get.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

you can't blame the refs for this,cmon really.the players were not ready and the coaching staff has no idea what they are doing,thats the bottom line

The refs? Seriously?

I swear, if I see one more delayed draw play up the middle, or a screen pass that is not blocked, I am going to throw hard objects at my TV. Haley ALWAYS calls those plays and they are NEVER executed well.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I swear, if I see one more delayed draw play up the middle, or a screen pass that is not blocked, I am going to throw hard objects at my TV. Haley ALWAYS calls those plays and they are NEVER executed well.

That could get expensive as the season goes on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast