Thread: Hailey started to call the offensive plays

Default Hailey started to call the offensive plays

I don't know this as a fact, but I noticed he was carrying a play card with him, just about the time we scored our first TD. I noticed on that TD drive, the game plan went out the door and the play calling changed. I heard on the radio that in fact Muir was relieved from play calling after half.

I like McCluster, but he is a gimmick player. Game planning to get him the ball like he was a secret weapon killed this offense and I don't want to see him the featured GAME plan ever ever ever again. Taking the ball away from the key players on this team was stupid, and after Hailey took over I noticed this stopped.

The first three drives on offense, the Chiefs would send out McClain, and just before they broke huddle the Chiefs would switch him out with McCluster trying to get a mismatch with a LB on McCluster. It failed miserably. So NOw instead of the mixture of Jones and Charles getting a 50/50 split, we have a 60/30/10 split between McCluster, Charles and Jones. McCluster is still a good weapon and should still be used, but not two plays in a 3 play series.

We signed a pro-bowl FB, and legit #2 receiver and have a legit #1 receiver. I think we threw to Bowe, 3 times with two of them being blanket coverage and bad passes. One pass went to Breaston for a great gain.

We played to Bills Strengths and to our weakness. Stupid play calling and game plan.

I want Hailey or Jim Zorn calling the plays.

Haley needs to back off from the pass heavy offense. Just because you have 7 recivers on the offense doesn't mean it needs to be a pass ever play. Look. Charles, 10 carries 52 yards yesterday. 5.2 yards a carry! No reason not to run. Putting the ball in a QB's hand is more dangerous than putting it in a RB's hands.

Stick with the run, we aren't the F'n patriots!
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I don't know this as a fact, but I noticed he was carrying a play card with him, just about the time we scored our first TD. I noticed on that TD drive, the game plan went out the door and the play calling changed. I heard on the radio that in fact Muir was relieved from play calling after half.

I like McCluster, but he is a gimmick player. Game planning to get him the ball like he was a secret weapon killed this offense and I don't want to see him the featured GAME plan ever ever ever again. Taking the ball away from the key players on this team was stupid, and after Hailey took over I noticed this stopped.

The first three drives on offense, the Chiefs would send out McClain, and just before they broke huddle the Chiefs would switch him out with McCluster trying to get a mismatch with a LB on McCluster. It failed miserably. So NOw instead of the mixture of Jones and Charles getting a 50/50 split, we have a 60/30/10 split between McCluster, Charles and Jones. McCluster is still a good weapon and should still be used, but not two plays in a 3 play series.

We signed a pro-bowl FB, and legit #2 receiver and have a legit #1 receiver. I think we threw to Bowe, 3 times with two of them being blanket coverage and bad passes. One pass went to Breaston for a great gain.

We played to Bills Strengths and to our weakness. Stupid play calling and game plan.

I want Hailey or Jim Zorn calling the plays.

Then why is muir our oc, I thought it was that haley could have a guy he could tell what to do essentialy holding the title and just making muir a figure head much like the queen of england....