Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Laugh it up!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Laugh it up!


    0 Not allowed!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Killer City, KS
    Posts
    1,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    someone needs to post up the picture of LJ and LT hugging after the game....

    looks like he cried after that picture.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,839
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I agree, but not sure you're allowed to participate in the process until yours is restored...
    Speaking of which, HH has been pretty solid lately...Guru, has the time for restoration come?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    486
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    He cant take the heat of being one of the worst teams thus far. Especially after being the MVP last year. Noe he knows what its like to lose.

    Welcome to Arrowhead

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ebr0 View Post
    He cant take the heat of being one of the worst teams thus far. Especially after being the MVP last year. Noe he knows what its like to lose.
    Yeah, this season seems to be a reality-check for LT. I laugh at everybody who called him the best, most complete back of all time. LT is a great back, don't get me wrong, but he needs to do what he did the last several seasons for several more to be considered for that honor above guys like Walter Payton. It's time that the hot-air ballon holding up the LT bandwagon was popped. He is only human.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Speaking of which, HH has been pretty solid lately...Guru, has the time for restoration come?

    Just keeping quiet here...

    Move along, nothing to see..


    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,712
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Yeah, this season seems to be a reality-check for LT. I laugh at everybody who called him the best, most complete back of all time. LT is a great back, don't get me wrong, but he needs to do what he did the last several seasons for several more to be considered for that honor above guys like Walter Payton. It's time that the hot-air ballon holding up the LT bandwagon was popped. He is only human.
    Plus he looked real good because of the plays being called and the supporting cast around him. It has been proven this year that he is not the RG God everyone last year considered him to be.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •