Thread: What goes around comes around...

Default What goes around comes around...

Chan Gailey got done dirty by the chiefs organization and this was retribution with that said epic failure on all sides of the ball. I know there are a lot of optimsts out there but the only positive I get from today's game is that it can't get any worse.....I hope. I think this game shows that we had a favorable schedule last year and we need a friggin legitimate OC. Pick one or the other it is obvious to everyone on planet earth that you can not do both.

I think we have dscussed this before but it seems as if Hali gets held on almost every play. Is it just me that is seeing this.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Chan Gailey got done dirty by the chiefs organization and this was retribution with that said epic failure on all sides of the ball. I know there are a lot of optimsts out there but the only positive I get from today's game is that it can't get any worse.....I hope. I think this game shows that we had a favorable schedule last year and we need a friggin legitimate OC. Pick one or the other it is obvious to everyone on planet earth that you can not do both.

I think we have dscussed this before but it seems as if Hali gets held on almost every play. Is it just me that is seeing this.
    I agree with most of that rant, but how do you figure it proves we had a favorable schedule last year? We go beat by the F'n Bills! Not like we played Pittsburgh or Greenbay. All this loss proves is we have problems this year.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post

Oh, it can always get worse. There were two positives in this game: Charles' TD and it's ending.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    I agree with most of that rant, but how do you figure it proves we had a favorable schedule last year? We go beat by the F'n Bills! Not like we played Pittsburgh or Greenbay. All this loss proves is we have problems this year.
    This is the same Bills team that should have won in Arrowhead last year and are 4-3 there their last 7 games (not too shabby). This same Bills team had Pittsburgh beat last year too (damn Stevie!)... I say this because people make it out like they're the worst team in football. Hardly so.

Quote Originally Posted by McD View Post
    This is the same Bills team that should have won in Arrowhead last year and are 4-3 there their last 7 games (not too shabby). This same Bills team had Pittsburgh beat last year too (damn Stevie!)... I say this because people make it out like they're the worst team in football. Hardly so.
    I diagree comletely a 41-7 beatdown is embaraasing even if it were the New england partiots that came in here and did it. this score at home is in excusable. I wanna say we were six point favorites going into sunday.