Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: It really pisses me off

Default It really pisses me off

We lose a game (admittedly in a big way) and now all the fu*kin haters are back. Im so tired of all the people who call themselves fans but just come here to badmouth the team. Some "Cant wait til Week 8" to come back and bring up threads about how we suck. If you want to give up, by all means go ahead and give up, but why come back here just to talk sh!t? fans like that we dont need.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I share your frustration. And an honest evaluation of our strengths and weaknesses does not mean having nothing but negative things to say. I think with the injuries we have we have gone from a 10-6 team to a 6-10 team. But that doesn't mean we are going in the wrong direction. Also, I may be pleasantly surprised if some young guys step in to plug the holes and perform well. The biggest problem I see is both lines. Protection for Cassel will make our offense potent again. Pressure on the opposing QB's will take the pressure off our secondary. I hope we can get some help for our lines with that $33 million cap room. The rest of the team, while depleted, can and will perform well-no matter what the haters say.

Yeah, the problem is not pointing out what our needs are, my issue comes from these guys whining about things that are not really issues. Really? We all know that you guys hate Cassel, but give it rest already, none of us knows how this guy can play as other issues still haunt us.

No, I am also tired of the, the sky is falling buttheads. We are what we are, I am going to cheer my team on no matter how they do, and all the while, I am going to point out those good things and those bad things this team is doing. Some of you never find anything good to say.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I really don't mind people being upset considering the way the Chiefs went out and played this past Sunday. I was very upset with what I saw on my tv on Sunday. I have no problem saying that Todd Haley did a horrible job as a head coach last week. And that the Chiefs were horrible last Sunday. I don't think that any of us no matter how we might want to can deny those facts. This past Sunday was a horrible showing by the Chiefs.

What I DO have a problem with is those who are already declaring this years draft class a horrible draft class. That's a very foolish thing to say. First We could have had Joe Montana in his prime this week and he would not have made a diffrance. What makes anyone think that a guy in his first NFL game would. By useing one bad game in a rookies carrer to declare them bust EVERY nfl player would be declared a bust. That's just part of being a rookie. Lets not pretend that there carrers are defined by how they played in there first NFL game.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Yeah, the problem is not pointing out what our needs are, my issue comes from these guys whining about things that are not really issues. Really? We all know that you guys hate Cassel, but give it rest already, none of us knows how this guy can play as other issues still haunt us.

No, I am also tired of the, the sky is falling buttheads. We are what we are, I am going to cheer my team on no matter how they do, and all the while, I am going to point out those good things and those bad things this team is doing. Some of you never find anything good to say.
    First, KC Touchdown, Who the hell is this guy? Troll, he really pisses me off! Second, I for one am not a Cassel hater, but I am not sold on him, I just dont feel he fits our needs. I like Cassel but I as a fan want more than he can give us, to me that is an issue and part of the problem, but thats just me....Third, injuries, what can you say to that and we havent even played our second game yet. But the ship is not sinking so there is no need to bail, to me one of the key reasons for these problems is the lock out, short training camp and so on. Maybe Haily took it too easy to help prevent injuries but in turn just created a bigger problem and maybe not. I tend to agree with Canada we just kinda in so many words just self destructed. I feel the Lions are a better team than the Bills and I also believe the Chiefs will be a better team this weekend. 17-24 Chiefs

One of the other problems with this is that while folks are entitled to their opinions, there are WAY too many dudes around here throwing their words around like they know how to manage/coach an NFL team better than those who do.

It's disappointing the way last Sunday went, but the reaction is to immediately cast off the rest of the season, and gut the front office/coaching staff/team?? Get back to your Madden, boys...

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I really don't mind people being upset considering the way the Chiefs went out and played this past Sunday. I was very upset with what I saw on my tv on Sunday. I have no problem saying that Todd Haley did a horrible job as a head coach last week. And that the Chiefs were horrible last Sunday. I don't think that any of us no matter how we might want to can deny those facts. This past Sunday was a horrible showing by the Chiefs.

What I DO have a problem with is those who are already declaring this years draft class a horrible draft class. That's a very foolish thing to say. First We could have had Joe Montana in his prime this week and he would not hve made a diffrance. What makes anyone think that a guy in his first NFL game would. By useing one bad game in a rookies carrer to declare them bust EVERY nfl player would be declared a bust. That's just part of being a rookie. Lets not pretend that there carrers are defined by how they played in there first NFL game.
    Pro bowl safety Eric Berry falls into this category if you go solely off the Chargers game. Good thing we didn't declare him a bust.

I was very upset with the loss, looking to place the blame on anyone and everyone. I love Chiefs' football, but I'm not going to let my love for them keep me from making honest evaluations on where the team is and what I think they should do to get better. I defended Cassel to all end last year, against all the haters, but he has to continue to improve. Through the preseason and week 1, he's been noticeably worse.

Anyway, I'm not going to rant on that. In the end, I just want this team to win and become a football powerhouse. I could care less about who is on the team, as long as they are successful. I'll express dislike for the way a player is playing, but I'm still pulling for that same player every week.

Quote Originally Posted by KC touchdown View Post
    We do need fans that cut through the BS and look at our team and say "We arent going anywhere."

Do you think New york would put up with going 18 years without winning a playoff game? Do you think dallas would put up with that? Boston? No and we should not either. It's the lack of effort that really annoys me, not so much the bad drafts that pioli has done. I can live with bad decisions but the doing absolutely nothing and actually trying to sign impact players is unheard of here. We go out and get players like sabby piscetelli? Why not the good nose tackle from the niners Aubrayo franklin? Why must we continually lie to ourselves and tell ourselves its a "rebuilding" year when in reality we are not going anywhere. I dont mean to rain on anyone's parade, I was happy when pioli came over. I thought he was going to have a bunhc of brilliant drafts and get this to be a competitive team. but clearly, CLEARLY after three years (his third this year) its time for him to go. You cant have crap drafts and not sign impact FA and expect to be successful. But sadly, everyone here has their heads in the sand
    I agree with most of this but you really can't decide if this draft class sucked, last years i thougth it was good .

I've never been sold on Cassel, he had a GREAT team in NE (and they probably cheated lol), wasn't he on the bench the whole time in college and in NE before Brady went down?

Quote Originally Posted by KC touchdown View Post
    We do need fans that cut through the BS and look at our team and say "We arent going anywhere."
    We do? Why? They have information to go off of- butts in seats, for one. Think the Hunt family doesn't know we haven't won a playoff game in a while? They do. It's their money. They know.

You think Clark or Scott Pioli or Haley read any of the endless verses of complaining and moaning- whether or not the points are valid or good? No.

So to say we *need* fans that cut through the BS is... ironically, BS. Don't like the direction the team's going? Don't watch, don't buy tickets, or jerseys, or anything else. When 2,000 people are all that's attending Arrowhead? That's a sign to them. Someone complaining that they can do a better job than Pioli at drafting on one message board- that's not ever going to reach them.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast