Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: It really pisses me off

Default It really pisses me off

We lose a game (admittedly in a big way) and now all the fu*kin haters are back. Im so tired of all the people who call themselves fans but just come here to badmouth the team. Some "Cant wait til Week 8" to come back and bring up threads about how we suck. If you want to give up, by all means go ahead and give up, but why come back here just to talk sh!t? fans like that we dont need.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

we should find out tomorrow what kind of team and coach we have. the lions are potent on offense and better than average on D. if they manhandle us like the bills and we put up little in the way of offense, then yes this will be a horrible year and we confirm a bad team and not as good a coach as we thought. if however we lose going down fighting in a close game then there is still hope. if we win then all is forgiven and forgotten, we can chalk up week 1 as just bad luck.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

The Lions game this weekend is suddenly a very important game and could determine the direction of this team in 2011.

If we come out and lay one on the Lions, we are back in the thick of things.

Detroit's OL is below average and should be vulnerable to our pass rush. We will stop their run game. We need to get our run game going, and not give up the big plays in the passing game. If we do those two things, this game will be close. If we do those two things and win the turnover battle, we win this game.

Their LB's suck on their best day. We should run all over these assclowns. Chiefs win 23-17.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    The Lions game this weekend is suddenly a very important game and could determine the direction of this team in 2011.

If we come out and lay one on the Lions, we are back in the thick of things.

Detroit's OL is below average and should be vulnerable to our pass rush. We will stop their run game. We need to get our run game going, and not give up the big plays in the passing game. If we do those two things, this game will be close. If we do those two things and win the turnover battle, we win this game.

Their LB's suck on their best day. We should run all over these assclowns. Chiefs win 23-17.
    I agree. The best strategy for the Chiefs: locate Ndamukong Suh and run where he isn't!

Seriously though, the O line is going to have to step up and give Cassel time to throw. Their secondary can be beat. But we need to stay committed to the run as well even if it isn't working early. Charles will get his yards if he gets enough touches.

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    I agree. The best strategy for the Chiefs: locate Ndamukong Suh and run where he isn't!

Seriously though, the O line is going to have to step up and give Cassel time to throw. Their secondary can be beat. But we need to stay committed to the run as well even if it isn't working early. Charles will get his yards if he gets enough touches.
    Chiefs secondary can easily be beat as well. If Johnson is out, that will help a LOT! Chiefs need to run the ball and control the clock. If it goes to a passing shootout, I can see the Lions easily winning.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by KC touchdown View Post
    You're right we did do those things. But tell me how we did against solid teams. Not the browns, seahawks, cardinals, etc.
    While we did not win against all the good teams (which no one expected us to coming off a 4-12 season) we still put up the most TDs, Hali the sacks etc...against those tough teams. They didnt get all the rushing yards and sacks against half the teams, they did it against EVERYONE. If oyu cant see the talent on this team then you are not paying attention. They just need to get a line that can open holes and keep a QB on his feet.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    We lose a game (admittedly in a big way) and now all the fu*kin haters are back. Im so tired of all the people who call themselves fans but just come here to badmouth the team. Some "Cant wait til Week 8" to come back and bring up threads about how we suck. If you want to give up, by all means go ahead and give up, but why come back here just to talk sh!t? fans like that we dont need.
    I agree we don't need the "haters" but it may indeed be time to push the big red button. playing like we have in the first 2 games how many games on this sched. do we actually expect to win? how many we will win is determined by luck[good & bad}. I think we all need to sit back, get a good grip, a lot of beer, cause this is going to be a long season.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    I agree we don't need the "haters" but it may indeed be time to push the big red button. playing like we have in the first 2 games how many games on this sched. do we actually expect to win? how many we will win is determined by luck[good & bad}. I think we all need to sit back, get a good grip, a lot of beer, cause this is going to be a long season.
    Im not disagreeing with that at all. I just dont think we are as far away from being a good team as some people make us out to be. We have great RBs and WRs and a pretty good QB. If we had some guys who could protect and open holes, we could win some games.

....and I always have a lot of beer!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234