Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Raiders player taking shot at chiefs

Default Raiders player taking shot at chiefs

This makes me hate the raiders even more.

Panel shuts out Raiders again - AFC West Blog - ESPN

Raider fans....anyone...anyone? Glad they "showed us" how to win a game against Buffalo and how they weren't the Chiefs. My guess is now they'll go saying how at least they didn't get blown out. Hate to ruin your rant but losing by 3 is just as bad as losing by 200...a loss is a loss is a loss. Any way you cut it.

What I will say is that if we keep losing our big guys we're hosed for the year. Charles was out for the game and who knows how long, Tamba went down for a while, Berry's out, Albert went down for a while and Dorsey had two personal fouls. Wow, just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Where did all the Raiders fans go?
    Your team has been blown out 4 straight games and you are saying what? A few bogus calls gave this game to the Bills, if you watched you would know. At least we scored more that 7 and gave up less that 40 to them. So far this year you have given up 89 points and only scored 10...

Yes we are glad we are not the Chiefs...

Quote Originally Posted by otf View Post
    Your team has been blown out 4 straight games and you are saying what? A few bogus calls gave this game to the Bills, if you watched you would know. At least we scored more that 7 and gave up less that 40 to them. So far this year you have given up 89 points and only scored 10...

You should be glad you're not the Chiefs...But you still suck.

Quote Originally Posted by otf View Post

Blaming a loss on penalties is like blaming the rain when you crash for bad driving. Did it help the crash sure, did it cause it no, it was the horrible driving that caused it. You got beat plain and simple and it was because your coverage forgot what they were suppose to do.

And there it is, we lost so we have to point out how much better we are because our loss was by less. At the end of the end of the year do you look at each game and say wow, glad we only lost that one by 4! I doubt it.
    Last edited by OPLookn; 09-18-2011 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    At the end of the end of the year do you look at each game and say wow, glad we only lost that one by 3! I doubt it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123