Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Raiders player taking shot at chiefs

Default Raiders player taking shot at chiefs

This makes me hate the raiders even more.

Panel shuts out Raiders again - AFC West Blog - ESPN

I think you should have to make the playoffs more recently then 8 years ago before you can start to take shots at anyone.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Kelly is right. The Raiders aint the chiefs, They wish they were the Chiefs, but they aint.

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Kelly is right. The Raiders aint the chiefs, They wish they were the Chiefs, but they aint.
    Raiders wish they had been blown out in their last 3 games that count? Raiders wish they got blown out by Buffalo at home? Raiders are going to Buffalo to show you how to handle a scrub team like the Bills but nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by otf View Post
    Raiders wish they had been blown out in their last 3 games that count? Raiders wish they got blown out by Buffalo at home? Raiders are going to Buffalo to show you how to handle a scrub team like the Bills but nice try.
    Raiders wish they could beat teams outside of the AFC West. Raiders wish they had won the division last year. Raiders wish they had the best rushing attack in the NFL. Raiders wish they had a receiver with the most touchdown catches in the AFC. Raiders wish they had a Linebacker with the most sacks in the AFC. Raiders wish they had made the playoffs since 2002.

Raiders wish, that they had a respectful team, and an owner that could! Long live Al, best hated rival of the Chiefs! May Al continually make decisions for the raiders.

The Raiders WISH they were the Chiefs........BwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaa aaa.Your top funny man! Stop.....your killing me!Bwaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa! Ok WAIT .....WAIT .....Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaa. I have to catch my breath. Wow, ya.....to funny.......bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    The Raiders WISH they were the Chiefs........BwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaAahaaaaaa aaa.Your top funny man! Stop.....your killing me!Bwaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa! Ok WAIT .....WAIT .....Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaa. I have to catch my breath. Wow, ya.....to funny.......bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa.
    So that's no comeback from you then?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I'm glad I could bring a smile to your face!

I don't blame Kelly for having faith in his team. He should.

What I find "funny" is that a guy whose team finished 3rd in the division and went 2-8 outside of the AFC West last year is "dissing" a team that finished first and went 8-2 after winning one game against a team that finished last and went 4-12 last year by 3 points!

Yeah, the Raiders looked pretty good last week, but they only beat the Broncos. Beat a couple of good teams first (not the Bills) before you start taking pot shots at your division rivals.

What I find "funny" is that a guy whose team finished 3rd in the division and went 2-8 outside of the AFC West last year is "dissing" a team that finished first and went 8-2 after winning one game against a team that finished last and went 4-12 last year by 3 points!
    So you down play Oakland beating Denver by 3 points in their home because Denver went 4-12 last year?

You got blown out by Denver in their home which was one of their 4 wins or did you forget about the 49-29 loss last year? Winning by 3 is better than losing by 20 to this 4-12 team.

Speaking of 4-12 teams... Buffalo was 4-12 last year and blew you out in your home this year! So yes beating a 4-12 team is better than losing by 34 pts to a 4-12 team. Someone boasted above about the Chiefs having the best rushing team in the NFL in 2010 yet they couldn't run against the team that had the worst run defense last year. We will show you how it's supposed to be done!

Raider in 2011 (since 2010 is the past)
    • #1 against the run
    • #1 rusher in NFL
    • #2 rushing team in NFL
    • Tied for #1 in sacks with 5
    Last edited by otf; 09-17-2011 at 10:27 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast