Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Haley

Default Haley

Fire Haley PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this season is probably going to be a wipeout. I also think that how the team rallies behind Haley is going to be the big question. If he loses the confidence of the players, he is gone at the end of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    It is fair to say, though, that Haley is definitely now sitting on the warm seat. One more week and it may get hot.
    I can't help but to agree.

I can't imagine continuing to put up such poor efforts all year. But, if the end record winds-up being as embarrassing, then I really think the call for his head will be too loud to ignore.

And the injuries, while likely not his fault, do nothing to help him dig himself out of the big hole that is forming around him.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I can't help but to agree.

I can't imagine continuing to put up such poor efforts all year. But, if the end record winds-up being as embarrassing, then I really think the call for his head will be too loud to ignore.

And the injuries, while likely not his fault, do nothing to help him dig himself out of the big hole that is forming around him.
    The injuries are a product of conditioning. Yes, conditioning is physical, but it is also mental. Building up your muscles to avoid being injured is about half of the work, also recognizing when a guy throws his body at your legs that you need to avoid that hit is mental.

This team is just not ready to be playing at this level and that falls on Haley.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    It is fair to say, though, that Haley is definitely now sitting on the warm seat. One more week and it may get hot.
    Haley is going no where. If this team had not won 10 games last season, then maybe, but having went to the playoffs last year, this coach will last at least three more years.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    The injuries are a product of conditioning. Yes, conditioning is physical, but it is also mental. Building up your muscles to avoid being injured is about half of the work, also recognizing when a guy throws his body at your legs that you need to avoid that hit is mental.

This team is just not ready to be playing at this level and that falls on Haley.
    But there is no way to be sure that they are not well conditioned.

I admit that it doesn't look good. But players can get injured, even if they are in better condition than all others.

I just can't say that they weren't well conditioned, because I don't know for sure.

Incriminated, for sure. But it is not proof.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Firing Haley now does no good. What, we going to make Romeo Crennel or Bill Muir head coach for the rest of 2011? We just need to ride this out and re-assess at the end of the season.
    Haley with Chiefs = Cam Cameron with Dolphins - good OC, not so good HC.
    SHUT IT

I am sorry. Where did I get 6 wins? Maybe 2 wins. Let's hope for the # 1 pick. Get a real head coach. I have been a Chief fan my entire life. I am 50 years old. I am sick of it. Get a real head coach, not a wanna be.

As I'm sitting here watching the Patriots vs dolts game I can't see anything but a monsterous blow out next week. I seriously think the spread will be 14 pts and that STILL won't be enough. We put another entry into the suck for luck box today and looking at the rest of the schedule other teams are going to have to suck bad to be able to take him. I just don't see how we'd pass on Luck if we have the chance. Cassel has shown us nothing and even if he has we still don't have a backup. Who better than someone to come in offer him a challenge from day one and if not take the reigns Luck will steal them in the first couple of years.

I wanted him to do well, and thought he came from good stock and had good mentoring. I just don't like his management style. He lets good staff go, because he can't get along with them. And the ones he puts in their place are awful. So he'd rather have an awful staff, than to be able to work with people that have different styles than he does. That's a weakness.

I hope Haley leased his house. I can hear the sound of a U-Haul in the not so distant distance....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast