Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Haley

Default Haley

Fire Haley PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    I hope Haley leased his house. I can hear the sound of a U-Haul in the not so distant distance....
    I wondered what that BEEP, BEEP, BEEP sound was next door. It's a U-haul! Problem solved.

Ok so just for fun let's see who is out there, good or bad. Right off the bat we have ofcourse John Gruden, Bill Cowher, Brian Billick oh and for old times sake Mary Scottenheimer. Any one else? Who we gonna call?

Parcells

What an interesting dynamic between HC/GM

Well if I'm Clark Hunt, I'm at least on the phone to Cower to see what it would take for him to come back to KC. If I had millions of dollars on the line for my business, I'd be making some serious calls.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    At this point I don't care what this team does. I'm just sick of it. So many bad decisions over the past 6 years I can't believe it.
    Go be a fan of another team then. No one is forcing you to be a Chiefs fan.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Well if I'm Clark Hunt, I'm at least on the phone to Cower to see what it would take for him to come back to KC. If I had millions of dollars on the line for my business, I'd be making some serious calls.
    As much as I respect Cowher, it took him 12 years to win a Super Bowl and it was an ugly performance at best. Sure he is the best candidate out of that list, but I have a feeling it would take another 12 years. He is good with getting a defensive team together but knows diddly poo about offense.

The problem is that the cheifs are not just losing games, they are getting absolutely embarrased. If the losses were even competive it would be a different story. I have not seen one thing in the last two games that you can build on. If this continues, Haley won't have a change to finish the season. It is almost unheard of in the NFL today to lose by 35 or 45 points.

Like I was saying during the game, i really was looking foward to Detroit running the score up, once it was late and out of hand. As crazy as that is, we needed an embarrassing loss, at that point, to force near immediate change. I assure you the trickle down is gonna trickle far. We have 2 games under our belt and and what looks to be a lost coaching staff. They might panic and try some bold changes.
    This is like the Herm Edwards situation but he was fielding a team that was doing just enough for the axe not to drop right away. This s*** is failing in all areas and Pioli's pride will not allow him to embarrassed without someone paying for it. Watch the sports page closely this week, my fellow hardcore Chiefs fans....

.....although they might give one more chance, come to think of it. We play SD, and the higher ups might feel we have a chance, since Haley has seen them 2 times a year...hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    .....although they might give one more chance, come to think of it. We play SD, and the higher ups might feel we have a chance, since Haley has seen them 2 times a year...hmmmmm
    Playing a SD team thats pissed off for getting beat in NE, expect to get blown out at the 'Murph.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast