Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Running up the score?

Default Running up the score?

Teams running up the score to piss Haley off or is that my perception.

I was all for Todd but not being able to prepare a team the right way, and letting it get out of hand.

First I figured it was Gaileys revenge but now teams are looking to embarrass us and look better than they are. San Deigo is gonna whoop us next week.

How many more times in the next 4 weeks will we get outscored?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

i dont even think they are intentionally running it up. not hard to put up points when we give their offense excellent field position every drive

Well they went for it on 4th and goal... They could of kicked a field goal.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I don't believe there is such a thing as running up the score. It's not Jim Schwartz or Chan Gaileys fault that the Chiefs defense cannot stop their offense. I would do the exact same thing they did, play ball according to my gameplan until the final whistle. The score got ran up because the Chiefs couldn't prevent the Lions from scoring.
    Last edited by reded; 09-18-2011 at 04:39 PM.

... and the Chiefs could've stopped them. I hate fans whining about their teams getting blown out and crying about the other team running up the score. The defense could've saved 7 points being put on the board. They didn't. Going for it on 4th down is more of a mercy play than a sure 3 points. The Lions gave the Chiefs a chance to not let ANY points score.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    ... and the Chiefs could've stopped them. I hate fans whining about their teams getting blown out and crying about the other team running up the score. The defense could've saved 7 points being put on the board. They didn't. Going for it on 4th down is more of a mercy play than a sure 3 points. The Lions gave the Chiefs a chance to not let ANY points score.
    THIS!

No one ran up the score. The Chiefs QUIT. That's players and coaches. That's what upsets me more the the final score they QUIT.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Could care less if a team runs the score up. Show up to play and don't get embarassed, then you don't have to worry about it.

Who cares, if Haley feels that teams are running up the score, then they should do something about it.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I thought the same thing when they were passing inside the 10 when the score was so out of reach, already. Nornally I would care but seems like we always have an "ex" that wants revenge (gunther, this time), Chan last week. Gunther got the Gatorade bath for a reason;)
    And we needed it ran up. Embarrass the S*** out of this group

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast