Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I have one regret

Default I have one regret

I live in central Ohio, where my son has lived his entire life. I regret that I ever let him become a fan of this F'n team!

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Sure I could. but then I wouldn't be around to annoy you! Best reason I can think of to stay.
    You don't annoy me at all. It sounds like you are really annoyed by the Chiefs, though (understandable). Besides, you don't have to be a Chiefs fan to stay around. Just look at Yoda!

I live in central Ohio, where my son has lived his entire life. I regret that I ever let him become a fan of this F'n team!
    A real fan right here

You don't know Sht honda. I've been going this BS for 40 years! I don't need some **** like you telling me what I should have done!
    My old man watched the Chicago Blackhawks for 41 years and he got his first Hawks tattoo when they finally won the Cup. Good things come to those who wait. Have you not enjoyed your time watching Chiefs football with your son? I got my daughter into the Chiefs and I couldnt be happier about it because of the time we spend together watching football. Im not gonna say you arent a fan, the only person who can judge you as a fan is you. I dont like seeing posts like yours as I want the Chiefs to win as much as anyone, but I also understand the frustration. All I can say is its too late now, we are all stuck with the Chiefs!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

You don't know Sht honda. I've been going this BS for 40 years! I don't need some **** like you telling me what I should have done!
    You got some serious issues! It's a game! No need to get that upset! Yes I am a fan as well and watch every game but I also have a life and a family, and I do get pissed if they lose but it's a game brother if it upsets you so much I suggest you pick something else to do with your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    My old man watched the Chicago Blackhawks for 41 years and he got his first Hawks tattoo when they finally won the Cup. Good things come to those who wait. Have you not enjoyed your time watching Chiefs football with your son? I got my daughter into the Chiefs and I couldnt be happier about it because of the time we spend together watching football. Im not gonna say you arent a fan, the only person who can judge you as a fan is you. I dont like seeing posts like yours as I want the Chiefs to win as much as anyone, but I also understand the frustration. All I can say is its too late now, we are all stuck with the Chiefs!!
    Well said.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I understand your frustration. I felt the same way on Sunday. It is emberassing, specially when proud of being a true fan. Specially when you see such a bad performance and head coach that has all the tools to become a good football team and cannot score if his job depended on it. Cannot stop a team from scoring over and over again. Yes that too demoralizes me and my pride of being a chiefs fan. By mid week I also regain that hope and Chiefs pride. GO CHIEFS!

I'm sick of losing, too. Here in SoAz I am surrounded by Pink State refugees. In the last week and a half I have had to endure Dolt and Faider fans crap far too often. I'm still going to wear my jerseys and come next Sunday, I'm going to cheer on the team-for at least the first half (: When I think of Lenny Dawson, Bobby Bell, Willie Lanier, Hank Stram, Derrick Thomas, Priest Holmes and so many others who wore the Arrowhead with pride, I can't get too bummed out. I get reenergized and can't wait for the next game. Yeah it's disheartening to lose, but my love of KC ain't one season deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Well said! I also have a daughter that is a true fan of the Chiefs! I chose to believe that the Chiefs Will! My fandom over the years have beaten,battered and blooded me, but I stand strong, and believe in my team.

Come to the Dark Side.....if you only new the power of the Silver&Black.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Come to the Dark Side.....if you only new the power of the Silver&Black.
    As long as Al Davis is around i don't think a super bowl is coming your way. So pull up a seat and wait like the rest of us

(also hate the fact the raiders get a cool star wars reference, i should start calling the chiefs the Republic, see if it catches on)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast