Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I have one regret

Default I have one regret

I live in central Ohio, where my son has lived his entire life. I regret that I ever let him become a fan of this F'n team!

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    As long as Al Davis is around i don't think a super bowl is coming your way. So pull up a seat and wait like the rest of us

(also hate the fact the raiders get a cool star wars reference, i should start calling the chiefs the Republic, see if it catches on)
    Isnt that an oxymoron?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Isnt that an oxymoron?
    Hey, nothing wrong with Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    My old man watched the Chicago Blackhawks for 41 years and he got his first Hawks tattoo when they finally won the Cup. Good things come to those who wait. Have you not enjoyed your time watching Chiefs football with your son? I got my daughter into the Chiefs and I couldnt be happier about it because of the time we spend together watching football. Im not gonna say you arent a fan, the only person who can judge you as a fan is you. I dont like seeing posts like yours as I want the Chiefs to win as much as anyone, but I also understand the frustration. All I can say is its too late now, we are all stuck with the Chiefs!!
    I know how that feels. I've been a Leafs fan my whole life and I'm still waiting!

Quote Originally Posted by C Louie View Post
    I know how that feels. I've been a Leafs fan my whole life and I'm still waiting!
    The Chiefs and the Leafs....thats like 85 years of no Championships!! Yikes....at least we have Team Canada!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    You got some serious issues! It's a game! No need to get that upset! Yes I am a fan as well and watch every game but I also have a life and a family, and I do get pissed if they lose but it's a game brother if it upsets you so much I suggest you pick something else to do with your time.
    Give me a Friggin break! I gotta watch my kid week after week wear his heart on his sleave (we live in Steeler territory), and not only get pounded like this, but try walking out of Cincinnati when your 9 -0 and lose. Or Cleveland when you're leading by 14 in the 4th quarter and lose. Or Buffalo when you're by far the better team, or Pittsburgh when we lose by 38 points. Or the Denver Game in KC a couple years ago when Herm belw it! Maybe my comment was a little more about a Dad seeing dissapointment on his son's face a few too many times! If those are the "serious issues" you refer to, then I'll just live with being a Dad. And you can get off your High Horse!

...And now we return to the next riveting episode of "As the Stomach Turns"...

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Come to the Dark Side.....if you only new the power of the Silver&Black.
    Why would Yoda tell people to join the Dark Side? Wait a minute...YOU AREN'T YODA AT ALL!!!
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Why would Yoda tell people to join the Dark Side? Wait a minute...YOU AREN'T YODA AT ALL!!!

Funny and clever you are, I see!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123