Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I have one regret

Default I have one regret

I live in central Ohio, where my son has lived his entire life. I regret that I ever let him become a fan of this F'n team!

Now we know what kinda fan you are. Should have never started being a fan to begin with.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

You don't know Sht honda. I've been going this BS for 40 years! I don't need some **** like you telling me what I should have done!
    Last edited by chief31; 09-18-2011 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Now we know what kinda fan you are. Should have never started being a fan to begin with.
    You know how hard it is to get a kid to cheer for a team that in the last 6 yrs has been a subpar football team. We went 3 yrs and won 10 games. You can not claim who someone is or isnt based on statement, especially one in frustration. glad you are the all knowin judge of who fans are and aren't though.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    You don't know Sht honda. I've been going this BS for 40 years! I don't need some punk like you telling me what I should have done!
    Then have a divorce. Good riddance...

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    You know how hard it is to get a kid to cheer for a team that in the last 6 yrs has been a subpar football team. We went 3 yrs and won 10 games. You can not claim who someone is or isnt based on statement, especially one in frustration. glad you are the all knowin judge of who fans are and aren't though.
    He's 18! I should have done him a favor 14 years ago!

Yeah, the Bums and and Bungals are a sure bet.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    Yeah, the Bums and and Bungals are a sure bet.
    Well, I wouldn't have let that happen. And pittsburg is a great bet, and I wouldn't have let that happen. So he's screwed.

Honestly, after what we put up with under Herm Edwards, we now have to live through this? I don't even know how bad we've been out scored in the past 5 games, but it's huge! I don't mind a loss, and if they played hard and you can see some kind of improvement, then ok. They they are going so fast in the wrong direction you couldn't write this kind of a season if a Raider fan was the author.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    I live in central Ohio, where my son has lived his entire life. I regret that I ever let him become a fan of this F'n team!
    I feel for you Dr. Standley. Nobody should have to suffer this way.

Wait. You don't have to. I hear the Patriots and the Packers are pretty good. Maybe you could root for one of them!

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    I feel for you Dr. Standley. Nobody should have to suffer this way.

Wait. You don't have to. I hear the Patriots and the Packers are pretty good. Maybe you could root for one of them!
    Sure I could. but then I wouldn't be around to annoy you! Best reason I can think of to stay.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast