Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look at the bright side.....

Default Look at the bright side.....

Chiefs lost to the Bills and Lions but they are the 2 top scoring teams in the NFL right now. Lions are also #2 in points allowed. Both teams are 2-0. And even sitting at 0-2, Chiefs are still only 1 game back of 1st place.

If they can go in and surprise the Chargers and take a W from them, it could change everything. In all honest, I don't think it's going to happen but then again, ANY GIVEN SUNDAY.

Just thought I'd just to ease up some of the pain from yesterday. Haha!
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Chiefs lost to the Bills and Lions but they are the 2 top scoring teams in the NFL right now. Lions are also #2 in points allowed. Both teams are 2-0. And even sitting at 0-2, Chiefs are still only 1 game back of 1st place.

If they can go in and surprise the Chargers and take a W from them, it could change everything. In all honest, I don't think it's going to happen but then again, ANY GIVEN SUNDAY.

Just thought I'd just to ease up some of the pain from yesterday. Haha!
    Yeah, because they played the Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    beat me too it

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    beat me too it
    Kinda sad how we make every team we play look like Super Bowl teams, ain't it?

What's the over/under on the highest scoring team at the end of the season NOT having had the Chiefs on their schedule?

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    I think everyone is underestimating the Bills and Lions, especially the Lions, including myself. Both teams are on the rise.

Going into the season, I thought the Chiefs were too but it hasn't shown yet.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    I think everyone is underestimating the Bills and Lions, especially the Lions, including myself. Both teams are on the rise.

Going into the season, I thought the Chiefs were too but it hasn't shown yet.
    You can't have that many high draft round picks and continually suck. I think the probability is insanely low for still sucking after that long. I think that we merely over estimated where we would be at this point. With the injuries even more so now.

Only top scoring cause......you see when we play SD, unless Haley gets serious about the word change by then...
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    You can't have that many high draft round picks and continually suck. I think the probability is insanely low for still sucking after that long. I think that we merely over estimated where we would be at this point. With the injuries even more so now.
    To be honest, I think the "Injuries" are a sad excuse. 3 players being injured and out, is no excuse fore loosing by 30+points in two games.

If they games were closer, and we just had a few mishaps that wouldn't have happened with the proper starter in there.... then I think they would be a viable excuse, but not for these lopsided losses.

If Berry, Charles, and Moeaki were in there, we still loose those games.

Injuries are not the problem. Turning the dang ball over is. Not only does it give the ball to the other team, it kills the moral of the team and the fans and it boost the moral of the other team.

After watching the opening drive and even the first couple of drive, I saw the Chiefs playing with a lot of fire and I thought to myself, they came to play today.

Then Charles gets hurt, then there was a stupid penalty on a punt that ended up being 7 points. Then a turn over then a turn over then a turn over. It snowballed from stupid mental mistakes.

This chiefs had 130 rushing yards by half time. That is pretty dang good against that defense.

McClain is a good running Back, so is Jones and so is McClust. We are not broken. They just need to hold on to that dang ball and start from there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast