Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Time for change!

Default Time for change!

I've tried and tried to ride the Haley train! I will admit it has shown sparks, but it doesn't have enough fire to get our great franchise to where it deserves to go. Im calling for Haley to go and spend the money to get cower or chucky in here! The team and the fans deserve an afc championship team! It's been far too long for an original afl team to have such a low seat on the historical spotlight. I'm tired of gearing bout the raiders, broncos, chargers, but no mention of the chiefs except insults and jokes. I'm tired of mediocrity! Am I alone?

How in the world can ANYONE defend Cassel after having...3 turnovers? I'm not saying they were all his fault but that's just what the stats say. He was absolutely horrible, to say that this is just one game and hasn't happened before is a lie too. Has he looked good at times yes, but we don't need a guy that can manage a game but that can also go out and single handedly throw the game away too.

Ok I deleted it. So much for watching them @ San Diego next week!

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Ok I deleted it. So much for watching them @ San Diego next week!
    You can't possibly know the favor that you just did yourself. I will spend the rest of the week or hell the rest my life trying to forget that.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

This is just crazy. You know in the last two games we have been outscored 89-10.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    How in the world can ANYONE defend Cassel after having...3 turnovers? I'm not saying they were all his fault but that's just what the stats say. He was absolutely horrible, to say that this is just one game and hasn't happened before is a lie too. Has he looked good at times yes, but we don't need a guy that can manage a game but that can also go out and single handedly throw the game away too.
    Actually, it was four. Three INTs, and a lost fumble.

Two of the INTs were thrown into receivers' hands, only to have them reject the ball, and send it to defenders.

The third INT was basically desperation, throw it, rather you should, or not, kind of a situation, down by more than 30 points.

And the fumble was the usual terrible pass protection. Though Cassel certainly should have held onto the ball.

Cassel, for the most part, was hitting his targets. Those targets were declining catches, and the plays that were being called were those stupid gimmick plays for short yardage.

If you think Cassel threw this game away, then you must not have seen it.

You want numbers? 89 points allowed in two games.

The QB position is the least of our worries.

it cannot be put on the D entirely either. They have averaged 15 minutes more on the field than the opponents. They (defense) have already played 2 1/2 games thus far-mainly because we cannot hold on to the dang ball! 9 turnovers in two games. We're on pace for 72 turnovers if this keeps up.

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    it cannot be put on the D entirely either. They have averaged 15 minutes more on the field than the opponents. They (defense) have already played 2 1/2 games thus far-mainly because we cannot hold on to the dang ball! 9 turnovers in two games. We're on pace for 72 turnovers if this keeps up.
    Agreed.

There is plenty of blame to go around.

For me, I can't help but focus the majority of my censure toward Todd Haley and the rest of his staff.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    This is just crazy. You know in the last two games we have been outscored 89-10.

yea and just wait til next week,another 50 spot is realistic

haley has to go. it is clear to me that he has lost control of the team, i've been a chiefs fan for 40 years, the last 4 regular season games all blowouts is the worst i have ever seen the chiefs play, even in the lean years it was not this bad. when you get blowen out in 4 straight games there is something wrong. further more haley really is a loof sore loser, finger point at josh m after the denver loss last year was classless, that told me a lot about the guy. arrgont i know it all punk, he is in way over his head. what this team needs is a real man coaching. i really think the player have quit on him and i wouldnt blame them... the guy is clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    Apologies, the defense has averaged 10 minutes more per game. In my frustration,my simple math failed me. As did my Chiefs. I'll forgive them, eventually.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast