Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time for change!

Default Time for change!

I've tried and tried to ride the Haley train! I will admit it has shown sparks, but it doesn't have enough fire to get our great franchise to where it deserves to go. Im calling for Haley to go and spend the money to get cower or chucky in here! The team and the fans deserve an afc championship team! It's been far too long for an original afl team to have such a low seat on the historical spotlight. I'm tired of gearing bout the raiders, broncos, chargers, but no mention of the chiefs except insults and jokes. I'm tired of mediocrity! Am I alone?

Quote Originally Posted by lordchillz View Post
    I've tried and tried to ride the Haley train! I will admit it has shown sparks, but it doesn't have enough fire to get our great franchise to where it deserves to go. Im calling for Haley to go and spend the money to get cower or chucky in here! The team and the fans deserve an afc championship team! It's been far too long for an original afl team to have such a low seat on the historical spotlight. I'm tired of gearing bout the raiders, broncos, chargers, but no mention of the chiefs except insults and jokes. I'm tired of mediocrity! Am I alone?
    You are not the only one who feels like this, me too
    I hope that at the end of this season we can clearly see who really deserve to wear KC Chiefs jersey.

Well I for one have not seen the game yet but I did see that Cassel was 15/22 for 133 yards. Now what does this say? Some body has no faith in our QB...... So I'm just upset at the score, I guess I need to watch it first..........

You'll be way more upset if you actually sit and watch that embarrassment of a game.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Well I for one have not seen the game yet but I did see that Cassel was 15/22 for 133 yards. Now what does this say? Some body has no faith in our QB...... So I'm just upset at the score, I guess I need to watch it first..........

Do yourself a favor and DON'T watch that. Cassel turned the ball over that's why people are down on him.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I DVR's it. And after I saw the score, I deleted it. I don't care to find out how bad they are to allow that to happen. Keep in mind, last week was the second worse lost in Arrowhead history! All you need to know. They Blow.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Do yourself a favor and DON'T watch that. Cassel turned the ball over that's why people are down on him.
    Please heed his advice. Do not watch it unless you want to ruin your day. They should make convicted felons watch that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Please heed his advice. Do not watch it unless you want to ruin your day. They should make convicted felons watch that game.
    Or they can offer people to get off death row if they watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    I DVR's it. And after I saw the score, I deleted it. I don't care to find out how bad they are to allow that to happen. Keep in mind, last week was the second worse lost in Arrowhead history! All you need to know. They Blow.
    I did the same thing since I was out of town all morning and most of the afternoon. I think stabbing myself in the eye with a rusty spoon will be less painful.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderhater79 View Post
    Or they can offer people to get off death row if they watch it.
    Watching that might make them want to sit in the electric chair.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast