Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: With the 1st pick in the 2012 NFL Draft,

Default With the 1st pick in the 2012 NFL Draft,

The Kansas City Chiefs take...........

I don't care who they pick, one man isn't gonna solve what's wrong with this team. Every year it's the same thing, "Oh if we draft such and such we'll make the SB next year". It's stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by reded View Post
    I don't care who they pick, one man isn't gonna solve what's wrong with this team. Every year it's the same thing, "Oh if we draft such and such we'll make the SB next year". It's stupid.
    One man was the difference between a SB and nothing for the Colts this past decade. Luck may not be the guy. But he has a better chance than anyone else this decade.

So you're telling me that Manning would have won the game with this team today? No f'n way....

Andrew Luck.

So you're telling me that Manning would have won the game with this team today? No f'n way....
    Manning in his prime had the ability to will otherwise crappy teams to victory, just on his ability. I don't know that he would have led this team to victory today, but he could have.

If anybody thinks we are one player away from a SB, they are out of their minds, but andrew luck would be a great building block assuming he is as good as advertised. Like I said in another thread, if we are bad enough to have the #1 pick, we need a player who will change the face of the franchis and I also think it would be obvious by then to show cassel is not the answer.

Note: I know cassel is not the only problem we have.

Before we would take Luck I would hope that we give the current rookie qb on the roster a look.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I was against the Cassel move at first. Kind of grew to respect him a bit. Still do, he is gritty. But, you cannot build your house around a number 2. Something will always not smell right.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Before we would take Luck I would hope that we give the current rookie qb on the roster a look.
    No, no, God no. Please, no more trying to turn low-round QBs into stars. No Chiefs QB actually drafted by the team has won a start since Todd Blackledge. Draft a blue chip QB prospect in the first round already!

We must take Andrew Luck...I have had enough taking other teams trash QB leftovers (with the exception of Montana and Green), every other hand-me-down QB has been a joke. ..It's time to draft one of our own.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast